New York Yankees Official Thread - vs O’s, 51-24 - Cole back!

Loved Sheff's swing
1000015820.gif

Seriously , 6 man rotation sounds great right now. Let Cole not stress his arm too much, keep Gil starting. I'm sure there's a scrub somewhere they can send down. This kid is the goods right now ...

Most barrels in a single month
1. Aaron Judge, Yankees: 30 in May 2024
2-T. Shohei Ohtani, Dodgers: 24 in March/April 2024
2-T. Matt Chapman, Blue Jays: 24 in March/April 2023
4. Aaron Judge, Yankees: 22 in September/October 2017
It took Ohtani 32 games to amass those 24 barrels between March and April this season. Chapman needed 27 games. Judge passed them on May 24 -- his 22nd game of the month -- and he did so in style, blasting a no-doubter off of Padres right-hander Yu Darvish.

we are really watching the modern day Babe Ruth . Judge really has a shot at breaking the alltime Yankee record, which is something i thought i'd never see. think about having at shot to push "The Babe" to the side for the next 100 years and referring to Judge as the best ever :emoji_fire:

this guy is putting himself in among the names of Gehrig, DiMaggio, Mantle, and Ruth, and that with 2 injury seasons. we need to take this in for real and tell these stories 50 yrs from now to kids and watch their faces as we remember rising for The Judge :smokin

hopefully i'm right ...

we are really watching the modern day Babe Ruth . Judge really has a shot at breaking the alltime Yankee record, which is something i thought i'd never see. think about having at shot to push "The Babe" to the side for the next 100 years and referring to Judge as the best ever :emoji_fire:

this guy is putting himself in among the names of Gehrig, DiMaggio, Mantle, and Ruth, and that with 2 injury seasons. we need to take this in for real and tell these stories 50 yrs from now to kids and watch their faces as we remember rising for The Judge :smokin

hopefully i'm right ...
Wait a shot at what all time Yankee record? He's 32 with 277. He's incredible and his peak is as good as anyone but coming up at 25 and having several seasons with a lot of missed time gives him no shot at 700 HR. 500 would be incredible with his age tbh.

Yankee fans didn’t want Stroman and he’s been a ****in steal. Teammates love him and he’s been great.

Anyone know where I can get the durag he wears? Need to buy some for me and my kids.

People look at me crazy when I say Judge is probably my all time favorite Yankee and I’m 40. There’s something different about him. Something we’ve never seen. Can’t imagine the numbers he’d have if he didn’t have injuries.

Yea I'll own it on Stroman, he's been way better than I expected. His antics are fun when he's on your team lol

I’ve been fine and have had no problem with him. I knew he’d help. It was his past exchanges with Yankee fans that had me worried. As a ballplayer, I’d take him.

Wait a shot at what all time Yankee record? He's 32 with 277. He's incredible and his peak is as good as anyone but coming up at 25 and having several seasons with a lot of missed time gives him no shot at 700 HR. 500 would be incredible with his age tbh.

i said alltime Yankee record, 660. yeah it's a stretch and he'd have to keep this pace or more for like 7-8 yrs but sh*t, this is the closest we've seen, in our lifetime ....

Back
Top Bottom