New York Yankees Official Thread - vs O’s, 51-24 - Cole back!

I swear if we get swept I'm blaming this losing stretch on Dak

1000008320.jpg

Ever since this loser put the jersey on we been losing :smh:

Cole looked terrible tonight.

Gleyber's defense is infuriating. He's been terrible all around this year. Hell we'd be way better off with IKF so far this hear smh.

Turning this game off.

Gleyber needs to go. I’m sorry but he is offering us nothing right now on either side of the ball.

Wells is probably the better hitting catcher with more consistent at bats. He showed that in the minors.

The Stanton injury hurts, but the Dominguez injury hurts even more considering that was the bat likely to take his place in the order during that time.

Just read the Yanks benched Gleyber for Cabrera. Not sure for how long but they said till further notice.

Again I'm blaming Dak for all this .. :smh:

The tiers of the lineup is night and day from a month ago.

Judge
Soto

Stanton actually had a solid last 30 days .272/.344/.481 5HRs 16 RBIs. God damn injuries. Derailed an easy 600 HR career.

Everybody else terrible.

Wells rocking an 81 wRC+ though in almost the same AB's. He's been terrible too, worse than Gleyber.
yea that’s splitting time. If he was getting the at bats night in night out like he did in the minors/more consistent looks. Think the numbers would be different. Even going into camp they/scouts said Wells was the better bat of the two.

Back
Top Bottom