New York Yankees Official Thread - vs O’s, 51-24 - Cole back!

Either Rizzo gotta go. Or DJ gotta.

DJ I could live with him getting like 60-70 games a year as a backup. Just because the league had like 90% of terrible backups.

But Rizz my guy can’t be this bad as a lefty hitter.
I agree with the Rizz is a glue guy. But man, all he needs to do is just be average. That’s the most frustrating part in all of this.

If Rizz is average. Then between everybody you got 6-7 guys a night who could be really good and at least 2 always will be. With Rizz and DJ being what they have been it really makes the Margain for error in important September and October games leads to the same issues they’ve had since 2010
Agree that DJ is a bench guy at this point and I like him in that role. He can play any infield position and give you decent defense. Maybe we can find a 3b at the deadline and DJ can go to that role.

And yea I'll take Rizzo as just average, like .725 OPS, I can live with that even at 1b bc of the intangible stuff he brings. But .630 at 1b is really hard to swallow. Can't really have a guy that can't run and 1b only as a bench guy so not really sure what to do. Just gotta hope he can turn it around some and try to upgrade 3b at some point.

1000007961.jpg

:smh: :smh:

Grisham batting 5th ?

I hate the way we played and coached this series. I wanted to see us come out and play it like we're sending a message. Instead we played this series like we got everything in the bag, lets stay fresh for the playoffs :smh:

All we accomplished this series was wake the Dodgers up ...

🧂

lol this has been the dodgers to a tee this season. Go off for a few games and then go cold for a handful of games.

The one thing we have not had in season is health deep into seasons and the postseason. I’m not fretting over a series in the early part of June.

he's doing that for Cashman and Boone to say he's not ready yet, don't wanna mess with the team dynamic we got going on with Verdugo ...

jesus christ i'm pissing myself off with how pissed off i am :lol: :smh:

he's doing that for Cashman and Boone to say he's not ready yet, don't wanna mess with the team dynamic we got going on with Verdugo ...

jesus christ i'm pissing myself off with how pissed off i am :lol: :smh:
We have the best record in baseball and you're melting down over 2 games in June. Get it together lol

Back
Top Bottom