New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Stros, 23-13

Wasnt around to see the Gallo rumor

My guess is a Gallo trade would be for a lesser starter in CF or at C.

Follow up to that is I think the Yankees will attach a couple prospects to Hicks in the off-season to move him.

Yanks at the welcome home dinner

FB_IMG_1653231242951.jpg

Wandy looks like security :lol:

Donaldson said it’s something he’s called Tim for years and they’re cool about it. That’s crazy to say if he’s lying. Tim seems a little weird since the tag last week. Didn’t think it was a big deal. I don’t know which side to believe but one is lying.

This team is fun to watch, I can’t believe how they find a way to score runs. Even when losing they fight back. Crazy to see. Hope we can sweep them today.

99 still not getting 300 mil, I don’t believe it and he’s one of my all time favorites. His age, size and injury history, not a lot of teams gonna be offering 300+ but I hope he stays

Donaldson said it’s something he’s called Tim for years and they’re cool about it. That’s crazy to say if he’s lying. Tim seems a little weird since the tag last week. Didn’t think it was a big deal. I don’t know which side to believe but one is lying.
They aren't homies. They don't hang out. He's used it a few times on the field and Anderson let it slide. But timing and context matters. Joking about it when things are cool is one thing. Knowing Anderson was heated after last week, warranted or not, calling Jim Jackie yesterday comes off as condescending, demeaning, and racist. Donaldson claims he was trying to defuse things. Bull****. Go over to his locker room and talk about it before the game, don't pop off and call him Jackie on the field.

When Chapman gets out of sync and doesn't have his fastball, it's over. There's no point in even putting him in the game. A bullpen coach should be able to see that and say na he ain't got it tonight bc any fan can see it within a couple pitches.

Same as last year. You just roll with it for a few weeks. Then it comes together again.

It’s one of those where his stuff is impossible to hit when he’s on, but when he’s not on, it’s a real struggle because he’s all or nothing.

But that all is really damn good.

Shrugs.

Back
Top Bottom