New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Stros, 23-13

FB_IMG_1691110786604.jpg

Why am i feeling bad for this guy ?

FB_IMG_1691110786604.jpg

Why am i feeling bad for this guy ?

This is from last year. But I’m sure he still feels the same.

It is what it is. If you can’t make it here. Ya gotta go.

He’s regressed back to the norm in Minnesota too. At least he made his millions.

I’d feel worse if it was a AAA kid who hasn’t.

"Pitcher Domingo German “grew belligerent” in the clubhouse Tuesday and got into confrontations with members of the Yankees — even flipping over a couch and smashing a TV — before seeking treatment for alcohol abuse, according to reports. "

:smh:

Dude is an angry drunk. **** is sad man, seen some potentially greats athletes fall to their demons ...

He’s looked different since this happened, I think he was taken out and missed the next game but Judge was out of the lineup like a week later after that and we know the entire lineup dropped massively once he was out.

God i hate these apple tv games :smh:

Sucks for people who wanna watch but don't know **** about apple tv or can't afford another monthly charge.

We barely winning games now so we sit Judge after a win again.

Showing these highlights from our last few playoffs hurts, 2017 hurt real bad.

AND THAT’S GAME

Last edited by a moderator:
Sitting Judge is so stupid :smh:

They're not even pitching to him. His presence changes the lineup. Send him out there for a couple walks. I swear this team nowadays irritates me.

Atta boy Sevy :smh:

Not gonna find a bigger Stanton supporter than me but he looks so stiff this year. He looks terrified when he’s running. He’s been an above average OFer until this year, looks awful out there.

Back
Top Bottom