New York Yankees Official Thread - at BOOSTON, 50-22 - Cole back!?

Gotta keep it rolling.

If he can finish strong great. If he regresses to the season average, probably the easiest of the multiple year contracts that you gotta look at getting out of (Cole and Judge don’t count)

Last edited:
Yea DJ's deal isn't great but at least it's only $15m per year. That Stanton deal is the one that's really a killer. $30m a year over the next 4 years and he's been a below average hitter this year smh. DJ's even been worse though, both contracts and awful right now. We'd have to eat 50% or more to move them.

1691437428293.png

Yea DJ's deal isn't great but at least it's only $15m per year. That Stanton deal is the one that's really a killer. $30m a year over the next 4 years and he's been a below average hitter this year smh. DJ's even been worse though, both contracts and awful right now. We'd have to eat 50% or more to move them.

1691437428293.png
Miami still pays down a portion of that until the contract expires. Correct me if I'm wrong

Yankees will get $10 mil a year from the Marlins in 2026-2028. Even though 2028 is a club option. They could conceivably included that money in a trade as well.

Stanton might not be healthy enuff to finish out that contract , dude is on Flintstone wheels already ...

I normally like Boone taking up for his guys but he just went ballistic over a good strike 3 call.

According to MLBs strike zone box the two called strikes in that at bat weren’t close.
Yea there were a lot of bad calls, which made it weird that he lost his **** after a good call. The catcher had to move his glove across the zone so I guess that's what fooled Boone.

8NnVRuM.jpg

Has nothing to do with anything recent, but I know It’s definitely a thin line and I know you need balance but I feel like Boone is more of a “friend” to the players vice being a “manager”.

Outfielder Everson Pereira, the No. 4 ranked player in the New York Yankees' farm system, is expected to be promoted sometime this year.

SNY's Andy Martino relayed the news, citing "people with direct knowledge of the team's thinking."

Pereira, who signed with the Yankees as an amateur out of Venezuela in 2017, has been with the organization for six years.

The 5'11", 191-pound outfielder has broken out in 2023. The 22-year-old has played 70 games for the Double-A Somerset Patriots and Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Railriders. He's crushed Triple-A pitching since a callup in early July, hitting .340 (.955 OPS) with five home runs and 25 RBI in just 24 games.

Back
Top Bottom