New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

Irrelevant anyway.

For the love of god, they need to find a way to get a legit # 2 in the off-season. Then 3-5 can be figured out with Sevy, Gumby, German, Nestor and prospects.

The problem is after Cole it’s all question marks at this moment. Or guys who are not able to match another team’s 2nd starter. You can make it work with 2 guys and have to patch it together for the playoffs. 1 guy is going to require a ton of luck.

Gio would have been out by a 10 feet even if that throw made it to the catcher off line. Good lord was that lucky.

Yea but $2.25m is supposed to be mediocre. Hell Garnder makes more. But him getting hurt again does blow.

Oh of course, for what he’s making he outperformed.

BUT it was the huge problem with the strategy of Kluber and Tailion. Recent major injuries and health issues and having to rely on them to be healthy. Now Tailion is out for probably the year since it’s the same injury. And Kluber has been bad since being back.

My contention is still Tanaka instead of Kluber and we head into the final week with the first WC locked and a small shot at the division going into the last 2 series.

As much as I respect Joey Gallo’s power, walking and defense, all of which are elite.

Luke Voit sitting for him feels unjust.

Oh of course, for what he’s making he outperformed.

BUT it was the huge problem with the strategy of Kluber and Tailion. Recent major injuries and health issues and having to rely on them to be healthy. Now Tailion is out for probably the year since it’s the same injury. And Kluber has been bad since being back.

My contention is still Tanaka instead of Kluber and we head into the final week with the first WC locked and a small shot at the division going into the last 2 series.
Oh yea, I wasn't a fan of gambling on huge injury risks either.

Back
Top Bottom