New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

With Severino on the IL, and already having Judge, Stanton, Benintendi, Hicks, and Carpenter in the OF, that move makes no sense to me.

Benintendi, Bader, and Judge gives you a solid outfield defense. Have to believe Carpenter takes 3B reps from JD.

My guess is 30 and last year of arbitration next year.
Not sure getting someone where Brader is at talent wise, age or contract situation is where I’d go with a trade.
Would have rather a higher risk lotto ticket type prospect instead.
But whatever.

Last edited:
Benintendi, Bader, and Judge gives you a solid outfield defense. Have to believe Carpenter takes 3B reps from JD.
Hicks to the bench and Stanton at DH? Hicks has been solid and Stanton hits better when he plays the field. And now we're ****** if we get a SP injury. Idk not a fan as of now.

Crazy. Gumby hasn’t been too hot lately but damn he been on the grind with us for a minute since he was a baby bomber. It was a good run brother

Yo DJ been fuego :smokin

giphy (10).gif

I’ve been trying hard to defend Cole’s work as a a Yankee, dblplay1212 dblplay1212 changed my negative lenses on him. But DAMN he makes it so hard sometimes 😩
Haha yea he has 1-2 games like this a year where he just has nothing. He's been good, not elite this year. He's still top 15 this year but we need top 3-5 from him.

Back
Top Bottom