New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

I’ll foot for the Astros if we lose. I hate this ****in team so ****in much.
Astros will sweep this team

This is their world series

Umpires are on some other ****

Dodgers are not gonna beat a AL team

******* Astros gonna win it all :rofl:

i wonder if we going to keep tanaka after this season... if i had to guess id say no even though i think he should stay for the low

Crazy we can’t hit it out of the park. Every ball dies.

I’m done, turning this off

i wonder if we going to keep tanaka after this season... if i had to guess id say no even though i think he should stay for the low

Choice is really between Tanaka and Paxton. I’d be really shocked if we don’t keep 1 of them.

I’d take Tanaka. Really disappointed in his playoff performance, but I’ll take him over Paxton.

Just don’t see them being okay with Cole-Sevy-German-Deivi-Monty

This is so ******* disappointing man. We played with our food yesterday and here we are. Get Boone the **** out of town man.
The thought of a Rays Astros possible ALCS makes me sick. Man what the hell!!!

We need a true second starter let’s get Bauer let’s drop Paxton and JA happ our bullpen which is our “strength” has made Tampa’s bullpen loook veryyyy good

Don't think for a second the Yankees are gonna spend MORE money when a team with 100 million less payroll are dog walking them

Cashman and being 100% all in with analytics are the problem.

Nothing that begins with anal is good all the time.

Don't think for a second the Yankees are gonna spend MORE money when a team with 100 million less payroll are dog walking them

Cashman and being 100% all in with analytics are the problem.

Nothing that begins with anal is good all the time.

But the Rays are a heavily analytic based team. Sooo

I’m still curious why the hell Tanaka wasn’t starting Game 2 when we had control. Maybe it changes nothing and he still throws a dud, but not sure why you don’t go Tanaka

Speaking of Bauer

5742185F-5887-44AA-8544-233964438FBD.jpeg

But the Rays are a heavily analytic based team. Sooo
We aren't the Rays. They are BETTER at that game than we are

The lack of payroll forces them to rely on that heavily for success

Yankees are late to the party and not as half as good

Whatever ******* algorithm that told them to pitch Deivi for one inning and bring in Happ CLEARLY had a glitch

We aren't the Rays. They are BETTER at that game than we are

The lack of payroll forces them to rely on that heavily for success

Yankees are late to the party and not as half as good

Whatever ****ing algorithm that told them to pitch Deivi for one inning and bring in Happ CLEARLY had a glitch

We won’t win without getting heavy into analytics. It provides too much of an advantage and too many teams are taking advantage. What that means is we should be paying top dollar for the right statisticians, and other fields to make it work.
now there’s caveats and sometimes you throw caution to the wind, and go against the numbers.
But yeah Game 2 was a cluster **** pitching wise, no argument.

Tampa has been heavy into that since the Joe Maddon days.

Elite level analytics are entrenched in Rays culture

Houston got on it

Yankees seem to be trying to do something they aren't actually good at

Sports turning into real life fantasy is annoying as hell is is one of the few reasons why I still watching the NFL

MLB is nothing but homers and K's

NBA layups and 3 pointers.

It's tired

Boone needs to be fired the same night Yankees get eliminated. Team seems to have no heart. Who's the clear cut leader? Sanchez is a bum. Tired of Tanaka not being able to perform post season wise. Out starting pitching is garbage. It's ridiculous how our penny pinching in certain areas have not helped us move forward as a team and an organization that can win championships.

they need to use cole tonight on 3 days rest... if we dont win tonight there is no game 5 so theres no use saving him for game 5...

Back
Top Bottom