New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

How can this bullpen not hold a lead at all now. If there aren’t any moves made by the deadline this season is a waste and you may have lost Soto.

Martian just started back playing tonight I’m AAA. If he gets back to hitting like he was prior to the injury, he needs to be up asap. Lineup needs a spark.

Honestly with Jazz ability to play Center.

You can really move the lineup around a lot.

2B: Jazz 3 games a week / Gleyber 3 games a week
SS: Volpe 5 games a week / Gleyber 1 game a week
LF: (Martian fills in for Soto occasional day off)
CF: Martian 4 games a week / Jazz 2 games a week
RF: Soto or Martian can fill in for Judge day off or the Judge at DH day.

Something along those lines.

Last edited:
I like Jazz a lot as a person, he seems like a fun guy. But idk where he even fits in the lineup. His bat has been league average for 2 years and he's meh defensively. He's better than Judge in CF so I guess Judge back to RF, Soto in LF, and Verdugo to the bench? Stanton back this week so DH is taken. Our biggest needs are 1b and 3b. And bullpen.

Jazz has been wanting to get back to the infield so and from what I’ve read that’s where they’re looking to play him. And honestly a league average bat is better than most of what we’ve been deploying out there.

Jazz has been wanting to get back to the infield so and from what I’ve read that’s where they’re looking to play him. And honestly a league average bat is better than most of what we’ve been deploying out there.
Isn't he pretty bad in the infield and that's why they moved him to CF? What would the infield look like? Doubt they move Volpe so Jazz or Gleyber at 3b? Like I said earlier, if it's less DJ on my TV, I'm cool.

Back
Top Bottom