New York Yankees Official Thread - RIP Former Manager Petey Rose

The difference in the time the pitch took to get to Stanton and the time it took the pitch to leave the ballpark had me cackling.

A hot take:
I am guessing Oswaldo gets traded in the off-season as a move to unload Donaldson or Hicks. (Preferably Donaldson. Hicks you could eat $5mil every year and trade him as a 3year/$15mil player).

But I really do want to see Gleyber, DJ, Peraza and Volpe playing a ton and moving all around.

IKF has been really good for the last couple of weeks, but I can’t endure another season of him as an everyday player. Would be a decent trade chip to get a bullpen arm assuming they don’t bring back Chapman or Britton, and have some need to fill.

Gleyber back.

Also I really like how this Judge-Stanton-Torres lineup shakes out at 1-2-3. Wonder how effective it could remain if you throw Rizzo and DJ at 4-5 when healthy.

Try to strike early and then use the middle for the high OBP / smart hitters. And set up more positive opportunities for the Trevino-Young guys-Donaldson part of the order.

Super unconventional, but I’d prefer them doing that to shake it up, I think based on the last 2-1/2 months has shown anything, it’s that this team has to be unconventional.

Last edited:
Crazy seeing this team put up 10+ in back to back games.

We need Gleybar to get it going bad.

Have no faith in Donaldson. Can’t believe this fool celebrated a failed HR in back to back games.

Judge-Stanton-Gleyber needs to be the lineup through the playoffs.

Also if these losers trade Gleyber in the off-season. I will be pissed

Back
Top Bottom