New York Yankees Official Thread - RIP Former Manager Petey Rose

Jazz has been painful to watch... But is there better options...he has been decent in the regular season so I'm hoping he can turn it around

And we desperately need length from Rodon tomorrow. Our pen is gassed after the last few days. Holmes will be down, which is probably a good thing, but we don't have a lot of fresh arms down there.

And we desperately need length from Rodon tomorrow. Our pen is gassed after the last few days. Holmes will be down, which is probably a good thing, but we don't have a lot of fresh arms down there.

No matter what the outcome Rodon has to throw 5-6 innings if the game is out off whack in the 3rd got to make him. Throw 90-100 pitches

1000018715.jpg

i already said it, Stanton gets no more slander from me, his credit is good from here on.

guy has been a total pro, never took the boo's to heart, criticized himself and never been a diva or in any kind of stupidity off the field. i never realized his postseason numbers were "that". Judge puts those numbers up and we'd be passing out. this guy deserves his flowers and some recognition as a Yankee all timer :smokin

i'm watching the highlights and feeling a way ....

i already said it, Stanton gets no more slander from me, his credit is good from here on.

guy has been a total pro, never took the boo's to heart, criticized himself and never been a diva or in any kind of stupidity off the field. i never realized his postseason numbers were "that". Judge puts those numbers up and we'd be passing out. this guy deserves his flowers and some recognition as a Yankee all timer :smokin

i'm watching the highlights and feeling a way ....

The 2020 playoffs is what solidified it for me.

Loved him when he got here. First year was great. Second year sucked with injuries. Then COVID + injuries and still came back and was a beast in the 2020 playoffs.

He’s a gem and should become a Paul O’Neill type fan favorite. Yes I know 4 World Series, but at the same time, it isn’t his fault we don’t have them. And I don’t think Hal could ever build a team like Stick Michael did.

Never understood the hate that Stanton got from the fans... I remember him getting booed at home for striking out a lot... But he has been really good in the post season and not just this year... My only complain about him is he's very injury prone...

Back
Top Bottom