New York Yankees Official Thread - RIP Former Manager Petey Rose

Rewarding Dugo for a bunch of good plays in LF basically.

Would probably pinch hit Martian for Wells if anything.
Yea but using him to pinch hit late as his first postseason AB seems like a disaster. That's the one spot we can realistically make a change, only reason I brought it up. I think it's more likely we stick with the same guys just shuffled around a little.

Thinking about it.

I’m thinking Judge should bat first. Get more at bats and if he’s halfway normal he’ll do well when they challenge him to not face Soto with a man on

1 - Judge
2- Soto
3- Stanton
4- Jazz
5- Gleyber
6- Rizzo
7- Verdugo
8- Wells
9- Volpe

Volpe 9th because out of the 3 he gets on most. Throughout the game get more action in the turnover to Judge.

And Jazz/Gleyber/Rizzo are all there to move guys over/drive them in. All three have shown ability to have good at bats so far.

1) Jazz
2) Gleyber
3) Soto
4) G
5) Judge
6) Rizzo
7) Dugo
8 ) Volpe
9) Whatever

But honestly it doesn’t matter. Boone won’t change it anyway.

1730077978193.png

I mean Yankees fans have been this way forever.

And they’ve done pretty well getting their free agents throughout I don’t know…..the last 125 years?

:lol:

Stop it your babying a man who is 32 years old and who is statistically one of the worst post season players of all time. That’s the reality. That’s what he is.

Why should Soto worry? He’s been consistent with his post season and regular season stats his whole career. Since coming into the league.

Ironically Stanton is the worse DH salary to production wise but but becomes like Judge (regular season) in the post season; GC has to sit Aaron down or something.

Back
Top Bottom