New York Yankees Official Thread - at BOOSTON, 50-22 - Cole back!?

Hard to say a guy should let himself get hit with a 95 mph pitch bit Hicks needs tk wear that one and tie the game. Instead he hits into a dp smh.

I’m guilty of being down on Rizzo because the other moves weren’t being made.
Was a solid move, but came off as disappointing because of the other ones.

No way he keeps it up, but if he’s just clutch that’s all I need. 20-30 HRs will come as long as he’s healthy.

When everyone is healthy, Stanton needs to be in LF and Gallo in CF. It gets DJ into the lineup and lengthens the lineup to solid through the 7 spot. 8 and 9 are going to be weak, but if you're going to be defense first, C and SS is the spots to do it.

We definitely need the Texas Gallo, not the one we got last year. Only 3 games but not a good start. His defense always plays but we need that middle of the order bat. Don't care about his average, I'll take .350 OBP and 40 dingers.

Gallo is a career .200 hitter... ya he gets hrs and RBI but strikes out a ton smh... on the bright side he's here on a 1 year deal

we knew IKF couldnt hit but they made it like he was rey ordonez

he looks REALLY shaky in the field

and if he cant do that whats the point

Gallo is a career .200 hitter... ya he gets hrs and RBI but strikes out a ton smh... on the bright side he's here on a 1 year deal
.200 hitter means nothing anymore. He k's a lot but he walks a lot too. .350 OBP is good and he's a great defender. If you can't grasp his value, that's on you. It's not 1985.

we knew IKF couldnt hit but they made it like he was rey ordonez

he looks REALLY shaky in the field

and if he cant do that whats the point

He was a negative fielder at SS. Gold glove at 3B

Essentially replaced Gleyber Torres at SS with Gleyber Torres from last year as his ceiling.

Back
Top Bottom