OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

The NFL teetering on over-saturation with Hard Knocks. Still gonna watch, though.
Same here, next month we get offseason with the giants, then the traditional season in Aug with the Bears and the in season with the AFC North this December lol. What's next an NFL draft version in March/April? A rookies camp in May/June?? Well I'm in for all 3 seasons this year along with Netflix's Receiver season next month.

Send over that first Washington. Reunite them.
I like Aiyuk but not for a first. Too many holes and ?s on the roster. But if Terry gets hurt our WR group looks awful on paper.

Side note on Jayden. All the reports are so damn positive on the person and player. Sucks how the media will turn on him if he doesn’t make the playoffs in year 1 like CJ…

I like Aiyuk but not for a first. Too many holes and ?s on the roster. But if Terry gets hurt our WR group looks awful on paper.

Side note on Jayden. All the reports are so damn positive on the person and player. Sucks how the media will turn on him if he doesn’t make the playoffs in year 1 like CJ…

Depends on where the 1st was/is..

But if I was jaguars at 23, I’d easily rather send that pick to the 9ers over Thomas jr

Depends on where the 1st was/is..

But if I was jaguars at 23, I’d easily rather send that pick to the 9ers over Thomas jr
I’m not putting Aiyuk in the same convo as Tyreek, Davante, AJ… Those guys were traded for 1sts. I’d give a 3rd max considering we need OL help BAD right now.

June 17, 1994.

oj_car.jpg

I see both sides of it. The dude is 40, what’s he really going to do at that minicamp? Brady and all them older QBs weren’t doing anything while there besides walking around.

At the same time I understand being disappointed that your starting QB isn’t showing up to something like that to set an example for the younger guys

Back
Top Bottom