New York Yankees Official Thread - at BOOSTON, 50-22 - Cole back!?

Still baffles me that Yankees have so many guys contributing and Hal comes out of the shadows talking about payroll in May.

This ****ing guy.

You know how good of vibes it is. dblplay1212 dblplay1212 and I haven’t even argued this year. Hal is the worst.

One of these summers you need to hold a summit for a game - I wouldn’t come but I’m sure it would be fun

B4977137-CD90-4A73-9819-703EDACEE103.jpeg

Attachments

• FE49A1DC-6FE8-4ACB-BA9A-E22C182B10F8.jpeg
    FE49A1DC-6FE8-4ACB-BA9A-E22C182B10F8.jpeg
    240.4 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_6190.jpeg
    IMG_6190.jpeg
    339.9 KB · Views: 273
Ight its getting hot so time to tune in tune in for the szn. Good to see these yanks winning thus far.

Kinda sucks just now just getting back into the office on regular ppl hours leaving no chance at catching early games.

Praying for the club’s health more than anything but keeping up this pace is also nice.

Ight its getting hot so time to tune in tune in for the szn. Good to see these yanks winning thus far.

Kinda sucks just now just getting back into the office on regular ppl hours leaving no chance at catching early games.

Praying for the club’s health more than anything but keeping up this pace is also nice.

Made me chuckle while on a work call @ “regular ppl hours”

Luis Gil has been a dude this year. I was hoping he could just be decent but that mam is tossing like an ace is his last 5 starts. Definitely didn't expect that.

Enough pieces in the lineup where 3-4 guys could get hot at any point. Feels nice.

Gley, Rizz should progress to the mean. And I hope DJLM is salvageable.

Wanted to watch the last nite but I was ko’ed to sleep after the initial KO to shorty pumpum.

Back
Top Bottom