New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

How the **** do you drop TWO pop ups from the same ****in batter? This is ****in ********.

And why in the **** was Clay Holmes pulled? He was ****in dealing. I'm ****in sick right now.

is it too much to catch the ball with 2hands when it's really important ?

holy **** :smh:

can't stand Verdugo btw ....

I agree, terrible decision to send him. Pitcher been struggling, just let him pitch.

And why the hell didn't he slide? He slowed down.

I don't understand what just happened. Why didn't Wade slide? Did he think it was a hit and run?

I agree, terrible decision to send him. Pitcher been struggling, just let him pitch.

And why the hell didn't he slide? He slowed down.
Na Richards is terrible holding runners. Send him and let DJ have a shot at driving him in.

Na Richards is terrible holding runners. Send him and let DJ have a shot at driving him in.

But the pitcher is throwing all balls, barely throwing K's. Most likely have two on base right now cause he probably would have walked.

I think Wade thought it was ball four and he slowed down. I have no idea why he slowed down and didn't slide.

But the pitcher is throwing all balls, barely throwing K's. Most likely have two on base right now cause he probably would have walked.

I think Wade thought it was ball four and he slowed down. I have no idea why he slowed down and didn't slide.
It's easy to second guess it when it doesn't work but that was on Wade. He had the base stolen and we were set up great.

Hope it doesn't end up mattering. 2nd and 3rd with our best up. Let's do this.

Wow, you never see Judge get pumped up like that.

Hope he didn’t hurt himself celebrating. Smh

He can’t check this after the inning???? Need to get Stanton up there now, can’t let Ottavino rest and calm down.

What the ****

Don’t try to get on the Stanton train now. Been telling y’all for years, ****IN MONSTER.

Hope Judge didn’t break his pinky.

Back
Top Bottom