New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

The difference in the time the pitch took to get to Stanton and the time it took the pitch to leave the ballpark had me cackling.

A hot take:
I am guessing Oswaldo gets traded in the off-season as a move to unload Donaldson or Hicks. (Preferably Donaldson. Hicks you could eat $5mil every year and trade him as a 3year/$15mil player).

But I really do want to see Gleyber, DJ, Peraza and Volpe playing a ton and moving all around.

IKF has been really good for the last couple of weeks, but I can’t endure another season of him as an everyday player. Would be a decent trade chip to get a bullpen arm assuming they don’t bring back Chapman or Britton, and have some need to fill.

Gleyber back.

Also I really like how this Judge-Stanton-Torres lineup shakes out at 1-2-3. Wonder how effective it could remain if you throw Rizzo and DJ at 4-5 when healthy.

Try to strike early and then use the middle for the high OBP / smart hitters. And set up more positive opportunities for the Trevino-Young guys-Donaldson part of the order.

Super unconventional, but I’d prefer them doing that to shake it up, I think based on the last 2-1/2 months has shown anything, it’s that this team has to be unconventional.

Last edited:
Crazy seeing this team put up 10+ in back to back games.

We need Gleybar to get it going bad.

Have no faith in Donaldson. Can’t believe this fool celebrated a failed HR in back to back games.

Judge-Stanton-Gleyber needs to be the lineup through the playoffs.

Also if these losers trade Gleyber in the off-season. I will be pissed

Back
Top Bottom