New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

He’s not the first player to think he’s got a hold of one and because he wasn’t running out the box, be thrown out. Has nothing to do with being young, it’s because he’s Josh Donaldson and we all know how the thread feels about him lol.

He’s not the first player to think he’s got a hold of one and because he wasn’t running out the box, be thrown out. Has nothing to do with being young, it’s because he’s Josh Donaldson and we all know how the thread feels about him lol.

He’s an extremely stupid individual tho.

Like he has no redeeming qualities whatsoever as a human.

Donaldson still thinks he's the MVP from some time back. Classic case of father time. I like his fire and his swag, when he thinks he hit one :lol:

Couple yrs back that was cool when they were going out but not anymore when the warning track is all u gettin it to. Time to hang em up or just cut bait with dude.

How many prospects and how much money do we eat to get rid of him is a fun and depressing debate.

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1662503257979.jpg

i doubt Judge would give us the "home team discount", especially if a west coast team throws a major bag at him. Yanks would be dumb as hell to get outbid for say 50 mil , even 100, for him, but then again would Judge even consider the Yanks or feel slighted and go for the bag ?

tumblr_ef5826e64278eef3422a82b12bc48ce8_1c185bc3_1280.gif

8 year $300 mil. That’s what the offer needs to be.

7 year $213mil that they offered isn’t based in reality. Wasn’t before the season and definitely isn’t now.

Gotta love how the NY media has been absolutely ruthless with us (deservedly so) and have been sucking off the Mets for the past month, I wake up today and the Mets have blown their division lead and are tied for first. Where’s that energy they had for the Yankees all damn summer?

Of course this team squanders a bases loaded no outs opportunity to end the game.

Imagine if a guy hits 60 homeruns, and then they let him walk in Free Agency because they weren’t the highest bidder.

Couldn’t be a bigger PR disaster.

Back
Top Bottom