New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

Wanted him to get that double play and walk off

Risky play.

If you leave Cole in and it falls apart, easy to spin.
Take him out and it falls apart, it’s a huge disaster.

But I get it he was over 100. But there’s at most 3-4 more starts for him this year left.

Risky play.

If you leave Cole in and it falls apart, easy to spin.
Take him out and it falls apart, it’s a huge disaster.

But I get it he was over 100. But there’s at most 3-4 more starts for him this year left.

Bullpen can be even more risky here

Ok, handled the business tonite. Game 1 in the bag. Lettuce see how the weather holds for Thurs.

onewearz onewearz I will save my bone to pick with you for a later date. You let Giancarlo down.

Good game. Worried about the bullpen over the month because going based on vibes is gonna give me a heart attack.

Great heads up base running by IKF yesterday. And such a weird mistake by the RF.

Dude scares the hell out of me every time the ball is hit to me though.

Just heard the John Sterling call on Bader's hr. It really was bad but some of the suggestions people are giving for a Bader call has me :rofl:

One was " the Master Bader comes up big again " :lol:

FB_IMG_1665678408144.jpg

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Unbelievable, how u gonna put this game at 1 ? So they have time to take a 2 hr flight to Cleveland :smh:

Stadium gon be EMPTY tomorrow, no kinda playoff atmosphere. Burnt right now ...

Not a drop. I'm 6 trains stops from the stadium.

I know it's supposed to rain tonight but why not a 4pm start so at least people who work can catch some of it and not miss it completely. I'll be watching on my phone at work but it really sucks for the fans who are interested.

Can't wait till these games are off tbs ...

Back
Top Bottom