New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

Win or lose this series, I won't be able to get over game 2. I hate that decision so ****in much. I'm still in shock.

Two games in a row now we're talking about umps making critical calls. I don't want to talk about the umps but they had a huge impact on these games and ****** up momentum last night.

Even with that bonehead decision in game 2 and the ump screwing us in the last two games, we still had chances to tie or win those games. It's been ugly as hell.

And pinch hitting Mike Ford for Clint????????????? WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW

Last edited:
Gumby pitching with the season on the line after not pitching in 2 weeks.... big yikers.

I am however trying to think positive and maybe this is the moment where he truly earns his pinstripes... what a story that would be.

Whatever happens we’re in this together boys

Boone sounding real stupid on WFAN right now.

That’s a good double play.

Last edited:
Montgomery has been solid, two great innings. Hopefully he can keep this up cause I think our bats will wake up.

SMASHED IT. Looked and did his flip, that might fire up the team.

CLINT SHOULD BE UP, NOT ****IN GARDNER!!!

i think they put gardy in there since theres not many lefty hitters... i agree though clint should be there instead

I don’t believe in the lefty and righty matchup BS.

So far this ump has been great to us. As soon as I post that, he calls that garbage inside a strike.

Had bases loaded with zero outs, one run isn’t good enough. Need 2-3 runs this inning. Don’t have much faith in 99 right now but a HR right now would be huge.

****in knew it! This guy can’t find the strike zone and you bail him out. I’m ****in hot.

Glad we got a sac fly, bad at bat by higgy. Guy clearly had no control after walking 3 straight, just let him throw!

Back
Top Bottom