New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

Just looking at 1h vs 2h, they look similar. But once you look at months, August and June jump out. He's a rookie, so not unusual to be very up and down. If he can have a September that builds off August, we got something brewing for next year.

1693507585761.png

:lol: at today ending on a horrific defensive play by Gleyber. So fitting after this morning's discussions.

:lol: at today ending on a horrific defensive play by Gleyber. So fitting after this morning's discussions.
Gotta keep that same energy with Rodon too. Even his 6 and 1 earned 2 starts ago he kind of got lucky. Rodon making 160 mil and Gleyber making peanuts.

Bad throw impacted by getting slide into as he threw. Shrugs.

They scored 3 runs in 10 innings. You know where that would be in 9 innings amongst 30 teams on average?
Last. By over half a run.

Score more than 3 runs in a 10 inning game.

Now 11-52 in games where they score 3 or less.

Bad throw impacted by getting slide into as he threw. Shrugs.

They scored 3 runs in 10 innings. You know where that would be in 9 innings amongst 30 teams on average?
Last. By over half a run.

Score more than 3 runs in a 10 inning game.

Now 11-52 in games where they score 3 or less.

Don’t bring that data in here, you Ivy League grad…

Gotta keep that same energy with Rodon too. Even his 6 and 1 earned 2 starts ago he kind of got lucky. Rodon making 160 mil and Gleyber making peanuts.
Oh for sure, he needs to figure it out. Kinda viewing this year as a punted season for him bc of the injury early. He needs to get right over the offseason and be that 1b with Cole that we're paying for.

Hopefully tonight’s lineup has Wells, Dominguez, Cabrera, Peraza, Pereira and Volpe. Actually need this for the rest of the season.

There’s so much talk right now with how bad they’ve been. There’s word getting out that Cashman wanted to sell at the deadline but Hal wanted to still compete. I think everything coming out now is all spin trying to cover their tracks.

pretty soon your gut instincts, eyes and feelings will be obsolete. Pretty soon why even have managers.

There’s so much talk right now with how bad they’ve been. There’s word getting out that Cashman wanted to sell at the deadline but Hal wanted to still compete. I think everything coming out now is all spin trying to cover their tracks.
I’m really curious to see what players Cash had any talks about besides Bader and Gleyber. I’m sure DJ and IKF was one of them and probably 2 bullpen arms.

Back
Top Bottom