New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

I just hope they replicate this in the playoffs and actually hit and not leave guys on base smh... but they definitely playing well despite a lot of injured guys... kudos on cash getting Gallo and Rizzo

Tampa is starting to feel a lil pressure ?

Yo if we wind up winning this division Boone gotta get COY ..

I've talked alotta **** about everything this year but the way Boone kept us above water deserves a clap.

Talent is coming back and this team can be scary but I'll be the first to eat my words here about Boone.

Now Voit and Rizzo better not become an issue , I've had all i can take for 1 season :lol:

Tampa is starting to feel a lil pressure ?

Yo if we wind up winning this division Boone gotta get COY ..

I've talked alotta **** about everything this year but the way Boone kept us above water deserves a clap.

Talent is coming back and this team can be scary but I'll be the first to eat my words here about Boone.

Now Voit and Rizzo better not become an issue , I've had all i can take for 1 season :lol:
Voit whined a bit but showed out tonight. They can get them both AB's.

Voit been injured the whole year though... he had a really good last year now he thinks first base is untouchable lol... only way he plays is if Boone opens up the DH

How y'all feel about Cortez

Dude has been solid. Especially being down Cole, Monty, German, Kluber at different times this season. Think he needs to stay in the rotation some how and then bullpen depth come playoffs. Maybe our 4th-5th man next year? I don't know because I kind of feel that way about Gil too considering how he's performed.

Voit been injured the whole year though... he had a really good last year now he thinks first base is untouchable lol... only way he plays is if Boone opens up the DH
Voit has been a better hitter than Rizzo over the last 3 years. If only one of them plays, it should be Voit. It's not 2015 and Rizzo ain't that guy anymore.

What about defensively though? Change of scenery could of helped Rizzo. Was hitting better once he got here. You can keep both bats in the lineup. Stanton has to play the field and can be a late inning def replacement.

Also you do what I’ve been saying forever. You rotate the guys to get consistent play time.

1 day off a week MAX is needed for each of these guys (when fully healthy):
Gary
Voit
Rizzo
DJ
Gleyber
Gio
Gallo
Judge
Stanton

I love Odor and Velazquez but you play these 9 first (assuming full health)

Then next year, you figure out the SS and CF dilemmas

What about defensively though? Change of scenery could of helped Rizzo. Was hitting better once he got here. You can keep both bats in the lineup. Stanton has to play the field and can be a late inning def replacement.
Also you do what I’ve been saying forever. You rotate the guys to get consistent play time.

1 day off a week MAX is needed for each of these guys (when fully healthy):
Gary
Voit
Rizzo
DJ
Gleyber
Gio
Gallo
Judge
Stanton

I love Odor and Velazquez but you play these 9 first (assuming full health)

Then next year, you figure out the SS and CF dilemmas
Agree. Gardner needs to sit and play the big boys in the OF. That needs to be the lineup daily with mixing in off days and rotating DH.

Back
Top Bottom