New York Yankees Official Thread - at BOOSTON, 50-22 - Cole back!?

just like cole had a bad night the third base coach had a bad night... judge has to realize hes not that fast to be doing that... i appreciate his hustle to first but him expecting to be safe in that exact play is ridiculous
No offense man, but you gotta be a real casual baseball viewer with your takes tonight :lol:

It was close but too risky. One out and two in scoring position is huge. Sac fly is one run, a good hit is two runs. Man that was such a bad decision.

When Yankees fans or New York media tries to come after Giancarlo next year….. We should metaphorically behead them and display it in Time Square.

can't remember a time when the yanks had this many .200 hitters or under. we got like 4 or more ...

Gallo's been disappointing man ...
That's baseball these days. League avg was .244, 20 points lower than 20 years ago.

But yea Gallo has struggled since coming over. We could really use his pre-trade bat.

Alright, I know the likelihood he strikes out if he pinch hits is high.

But if Gary doesn’t bat for Higgy, Boone needs to be fired before the game ends. Win or lose.

Offense not doing **** besides Rizzo and Stanton. Don’t see us winning.

High points Of the season is Sevy coming back and looking good and Stanton showing up and shutting up dumb *** fans.

the worst thing is the warehouse manager who im cool with is a diehard redsox fan... i was going to go all out with this W but nope smh...

Down 0-2 for the 8th time tonight.

This was our biggest fear, offense dead. We’ve seen this every year in the playoffs for more than a decade.

Back
Top Bottom