New York Yankees Official Thread - at BOOSTON, 50-22 - Cole back!?

Just a heads up Gerrit Cole has been really good in his playoff career.

Before tonight:
13 starts 84IP a sub 1 WHIP and 105Ks. Batters had a .568 OPS
8 starts of 6IP+ and less than 3 runs.
And 2 starts with 5IP-6IP and less than 2 ER
You watch baseball. I respect you lol

FINALLY!!! Some ****in offense.

That strike 3 on Odor was bull****, he hasn’t called that strike all night.

gleyber has no excuses for hustling to first base safe if judge can do it whos like a basketball players height and still hustling to first

This guy again just short of a HR; why in the **** are you sending 99 home? This is a terrible decision.

You’re looking at second and third with one out against an average bullpen. I can’t ****in believe he sent him.

just like cole had a bad night the third base coach had a bad night... judge has to realize hes not that fast to be doing that... i appreciate his hustle to first but him expecting to be safe in that exact play is ridiculous

just like cole had a bad night the third base coach had a bad night... judge has to realize hes not that fast to be doing that... i appreciate his hustle to first but him expecting to be safe in that exact play is ridiculous
The ****? He doesn't have eyes in the back of his head. They could have bobbled it for all he knows. You never played baseball.

can't remember a time when the yanks had this many .200 hitters or under. we got like 4 or more ...

Gallo's been disappointing man ...

Back
Top Bottom