New York Yankees Official Thread - at Angels; 37-18

If Yankees traded for Chapman. We’d all be celebrating.

Sweeney is off here.

Sure the players comparable. But the reason Gallo got crapped on was he wasn’t remotely close to his Rangers stats for the 1st half in a ball park that should have been an easier adjustment.
Also, most people haven’t had any issue with Gallo back since it was obvious in November. Most people just assume at this point it was bad luck stretch and not adjusting quick enough to the division.

The other part is Chapman is better than Donaldson and significantly younger.

They still have to add a pitcher or two and figure out what they’re doing with Voit. I’m going to let it play out.

2cdb1cf1-9f7a-407a-95b4-0deeba0644c7_922547665340522.gif

It's my duty to ask u to kick rocks from here on ...
Be nice smh

It seems like the franchise is trying to change it's ways compared to before when people always said the Yankees buys championships

FB_IMG_1647522205577.jpg

Seems like the kid is an OG . Bald Vinny is praying for him to become his favorite player. I seriously hope this team is what we hope cause right now we feel like a sh*tty Mets team .... :smh:

why even bother making these non game changing trades and signings, just bring these young kids up and see what they got.

Was just thinking, let Hicks hit leadoff. He walks, might cut his strikeouts down instead of swinging for the Grand Concourse everytime he's up. Might not be the ideal leadoff guy but in this lineup it could be his spot. He does draw alotta walks.

Just throwing ideas out there ..

Don't want to beat a dead horse but looking at that lineup and who we traded makes me laugh... but it is what it is

and why isn't dj on there

FB_IMG_1647522205577.jpg

Seems like the kid is an OG . Bald Vinny is praying for him to become his favorite player. I seriously hope this team is what we hope cause right now we feel like a sh*tty Mets team .... :smh:
Haha just saw that and came to post it. It's easy to root for him now.

You kind of right :lol: , no particular names, but would love to see a full healthy season of Florial.
I'd roll with him as 4th OF over Gardner. He's 24, no sense in wasting him in AAA. He may not be an everyday guy in the big but he's better than Gardner at this point. I get Gardner is a leader and all but we have guys like Cole and Judge now.

Good and bad trade depending on how you look at it.

The Good: He was #34 pick in 2020. So there’s a good ceiling there.

The bad: We didn’t get any “now” help on a team that needs a lot of help to actually compete. Injuries screwed a lot of potential returns. I’m not too happy with how they treated Luke, and still believe when healthy gives the team more than Rizzo does. But health is the trouble.

it probably woulda been easier and cheaper to keep Voit and not sign Rizzo...then you can use dj at first as well... but I guess they are tired of him being injured all the time...I guess hicks gets a pass for being a switch hitter and gets a ton of walks because he's always on the IL

Back
Top Bottom