OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

I like this kid already

200w (17).gif

F Russ though huh ☹️

At first glance it doesn’t seem like Waddle is making top 5 WR money, good for him tho

JJ and Aiyuk’s agents doing the Birdman hand rub

At first glance it doesn’t seem like Waddle is making top 5 WR money, good for him tho

JJ and Aiyuk’s agents doing the Birdman hand rub
I think what makes his contract good is his guaranteed $76m at 3yrs.

I think the short term/higher guarantee in their prime years is where players will really bank in their money. Long term deals with little guarantees are hit and miss for both players and teams.

The WR market has kinda reached a tipping point. Curious to see what happens with some of these very good but not elite guys in the future. I’m kinda not faulting the Bengals for not paying Tee, just wish they would’ve traded him at the draft instead of getting a 3rd round comp pick in 2 years.

This my guy, hope he sits a full year. Expect him to start year two. Kirk probably gets traded to the Giants or Cowboys after this season.
If he's traded prior to 6/1 it carries a $35,500,000 Dead cap and a $40,000,000 in 2025 and a $25,000,000 in 2026 post 6/1 trade. Think he's there for longer than a year.

If he's traded prior to 6/1 it carries a $35,500,000 Dead cap and a $40,000,000 in 2025 and a $25,000,000 in 2026 post 6/1 trade. Think he's there for longer than a year.

So they’ll Daniel Jones him. Keep him for another year for strictly contact reasons and then move on after year 2.

Back
Top Bottom