New York Yankees Official Thread - at Angels; 37-18

My guess is 6 $240-250mil with a 7th year buyout year.

Have a feeling they’ll bungle it somehow.

Screenshot_20220408-095209_Messages.jpg

:smokin

Passan said as things stand, unless something happens/changes, no deal is going to happen.

Like I said before, signing Cole to that massive contract and then trying to cut corners making a WS contender made zero sense to me. Either go all in like the Dodgers or don’t waste your time.

Screenshot_20220408-120642_Facebook.jpg
:smh:

I swear to Christ, this better be cause the Yanks are lookin to get Soto here eventually. These Steinbrenner offspring and Cashman really got me wanting to drown a helpless lil girl right now

tumblr_pepq4iMy1X1vukx4po2_500.gif

Judge said he wants to win and as crazy as it sounds he probably is low key mad we had the opportunity to make a run at some game changers the last few years and blew those opportunities. He might feel the Yanks are semi serious about winning but arent willing to go all in even though they have the resources.

Not saying they were right or wrong but essentially Harper and Manny and a few others were in our grasp but we chose not to spend money as the most valuable team by a long shot. I’m sure that’s in the back of Judges mind if he’s all about winning.

The problem isn’t the offer. It’s that they didn’t do the extension 3 years ago to lock him up until 35.

If he leaves, they look like supreme idiots for not being in on Harper, Machado, Correa, Story, Semien, Seager and then still letting Judge walk because they didn’t feel like paying the man early.

This is going the same Avenue as Cano. And say what you want about how it’s aged, it would have been a lot different here than Mariners.

Back
Top Bottom