New York Yankees Official Thread - at Angels; 37-18

IKF is gettin very comfy :smokin

that play in the hole was nasty. i would've fainted if he would've jump throwed it ...

I just think it wasn’t a very good trade once you add him in, yeah yeah IKF, but that deal probably exists in some other way.

Had he been an expiring, I could live with it. But another year next year at that salary, and then have to pay him a bunch to get out in 2024, rough.

Last edited:
First round on me fam :smokin

Real talk tho, we should definitely do something in Fenway. I never been there, gotta see it at least once. But I'm down for Fenway or Yankee Stadium. Be cool to see u guys in person. Feels like i been talkin to a screen for 17 years :lol:

Last edited:

Real talk tho, we should definitely do something in Fenway. I never been there, gotta see it at least once. But I'm down for Fenway or Yankee Stadium. Be cool to see u in person. Feels like i been talkin to a screen for 17 years :lol:

I’d fly in for a summit, it’s hard planning all the way from Seattle 😂😂😂

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce you still in SJ? I am in the South Bay all the time for work

Real talk tho, we should definitely do something in Fenway. I never been there, gotta see it at least once. But I'm down for Fenway or Yankee Stadium. Be cool to see u guys in person. Feels like i been talkin to a screen for 17 years :lol:

Boston or NY....either way I'm in. just need advanced notice like アミーゴ アミーゴ said since we gotta fly. and yeah it's kinda nuts we all been talking to each other thru a screen since like the mid 2000s. def would be cool to meet up. i met up with a couple of the M's fans in Seattle a few years back and it was good times :pimp:

I’d fly in for a summit, it’s hard planning all the way from Seattle 😂😂😂

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce you still in SJ? I am in the South Bay all the time for work

i'm in SJ during the week and then San Diego on weekends a couple times a month. lemme know next time you're in SJ tho and first round on me :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom