New York Yankees Official Thread - at Angels; 37-18

Was just gonna do the rankings of the 9 guys who were expected to start the season at each position plus DJ in 12 statistical categories in their position. Got through Higgy and Rizzo. Started Torres and realize Fangraphs hasn’t updated Sunday stats as of 2AM ET on Monday.

Damnit!

Was just gonna do the rankings of the 9 guys who were expected to start the season at each position plus DJ in 12 statistical categories in their position. Got through Higgy and Rizzo. Started Torres and realize Fangraphs hasn’t updated Sunday stats as of 2AM ET on Monday.

Damnit!
Kinda have to combine Higgy and Trevino bc they are 50/50 and then compare to other teams production. Not fair to compare them to guys playing 80%+ of games.

Kinda have to combine Higgy and Trevino bc they are 50/50 and then compare to other teams production. Not fair to compare them to guys playing 80%+ of games.

Yes and no. In the counting stats, obviously impacted. But the slash lines stuff and wRC+ it is what it is.

I’ll figure out a different way, to assess, maybe percentage base stats for Higgy.

Stats.jpg

Some amazing. Some mediocre. Some that just hurts my eyes looking at

Gold = 1st
Green = 2-10th
Blue = 10-15th as well as top half of guys in that stat
Red = Bottom half
Poop Brown = Last

That bottom half of the order is rough between IKF, Gallo, Hicks, Higgy/Trevino
Again on their own IKF and Trevino are fine. But when you add in what Hicks & Gallo are doing, it makes it much worse top heavy wise.

LETS GO RED SOX!!! Greatest rivalry in all sports and Sox ah the truth. Wall St. Copped your rings. NY, wheah playiz go to be on the dahk side of the force. Sin stripe wearin no beeyid havin fools.

Lol. Boston sports rules. nyc sports drools. Brady the BOAT we invented ballin and bball kicks.

What’s a Kome Cryint avy havin cat dude doin up in heah?! Must also root for Dallas cowgirls too :pimp:

LETS GO RED SOX!!! Greatest rivalry in all sports and Sox ah the truth. Wall St. Copped your rings. NY, wheah playiz go to be on the dahk side of the force. Sin stripe wearin no beeyid havin fools.

Lol. Boston sports rules. nyc sports drools. Brady the BOAT we invented ballin and bball kicks.

What’s a Kome Cryint avy havin cat dude doin up in heah?! Must also root for Dallas cowgirls too :pimp:
Imagine being a grown man and trying to be an internet troll. Couldn't be me.

Looked like dude had a seizure in the middle of his troll post.

If it was DSA, he must have gotten his computer privileges back during rec time.

Dominic Smith has been bad this year. But just got optioned to AAA. I wonder what his price tag would be.

Back
Top Bottom