New York Yankees Official Thread - at Angels; 37-18

Division Champs :smokin

Startin to wake up

200w (5).gif

Happy that we steadied the ship after that dreadful August to win the AL East.

Show and prove time soon come though.

Cole:

im-watching-you-eyes-on-you.gif

Yeahhhhhh buddy.

Also if I’m not a star pitcher. I 100% want to be the guy to give up these homeruns. Do you know how many years you can ride signings for giving up a monumental homerun?

Al Downing great pitcher, but would have been a victim of time had he not given up 715.

Yeahhhhhh buddy.

Also if I’m not a star pitcher. I 100% want to be the guy to give up these homeruns. Do you know how many years you can ride signings for giving up a monumental homerun?

Al Downing great pitcher, but would have been a victim of time had he not given up 715.
I heard about this idea in the Trill Withers show. Give up the homer and you're at least in the highlight forever

Happy for Judge

Still a rough trade. But I guess the idea is they’d have very little place to slot him and would rather load up on bullpen guys who have specialty stuff.

On the other hand, I would really like to see a Gleyber extension this upcoming off-season. I know Judge and everything is priority 1-5, but he’ll be 26 all year, last 2 years of arbitration. Buy them up get an extra 3 years on top. Let him enter FA at 30.

Back
Top Bottom