New York Yankees Official Thread - at BOOSTON, 50-22 - Cole back!?

Sell what, exactly?

Sell Bald Vinny for all i care right now. Yanks are only concerned with money at this point. They can afford to pay a washed up guy 40 mil a yr to keep the fans coming out and the illusion that we'll spend anything to win. All the Steinbrenner's care about is how many $25 dollar hotdogs sold and and how much space we have left on the outfield wall to squeeze in a Bronx Honda sign. I know we ain't got **** anybody wants but it's about time we take an L and start cleaning house. We aint getting **** from these guys anyway and they're being paid regardless. Get rid of em and start fresh , with new guys running the ship...

And why isn't Florial up and playing LF yet ? Dude is doing his thing in the minors, just sittin there ...

Sell Bald Vinny for all i care right now. Yanks are only concerned with money at this point. They can afford to pay a washed up guy 40 mil a yr to keep the fans coming out and the illusion that we'll spend anything to win. All the Steinbrenner's care about is how many $25 dollar hotdogs sold and and how much space we have left on the outfield wall to squeeze in a Bronx Honda sign. I know we ain't got **** anybody wants but it's about time we take an L and start cleaning house. We aint getting **** from these guys anyway and they're being paid regardless. Get rid of em and start fresh , with new guys running the ship...

And why isn't Florial up and playing LF yet ? Dude is doing his thing in the minors, just sittin there ...
I think Florial will just always be a AAAA guy. He's 25, he's not a kid anymore. idk why they never gave him a real shot.

And yea I'm cool with moving off everyone but Judge and Cole. Gleyber really the only one someone would want.

Feels like we’re in the middle of a dark chapter in the Yankee history books. I truly do not know when our Yanks will be competitive again

I’m almost intrigued to see what happens if we lose tonight. What the fan reaction will be like? Part of me wants to see it all burn down I don’t even know who I am anymore

this is nerds gettin even with us for years of abuse, ruining our game right under our noses . we never let em play so they created analytics and other stats people have no idea about and are gonna have people lose interest even more. nerds are gonna win eventually ...

-Bpiy6.gif

this is nerds gettin even with us for years of abuse, ruining our game right under our noses . we never let em play so they created analytics and other stats people have no idea about and are gonna have people lose interest even more. nerds are gonna win eventually ...

-Bpiy6.gif
lol YOU don't know about them, don't project onto others.

And they have nothing to do with the fans. You realize they use analytics in football too right? And the NBA? You get that right? Why are people only weird about it in baseball?

And they have nothing to do with the fans. You realize they use analytics in football too right? And the NBA? You get that right? Why are people only weird about it in baseball?

i 100% don't know **** about these new stats and know plenty others like me. i'm only 47 so i'm not a grouchy old man complaining how things were in my day , yet ....

i understand the game evolves over time and things will change but it just seems like the game aspect is out and now it's become a job .

Because according to analytics, Volpe has a higher WAR than Arenado. So all shortstops must be trash compared to 3b.

-Bpiy6.gif

I bet you they all have Star Wars toys in their office too.

They’re the worst :lol:

Back
Top Bottom