New York Yankees Official Thread - at Angels; 37-18

I like the throwback look but Nike has to get rid of that collar. No need for it. Drives me crazy, hopefully it won’t be as notable since it’s all grey.

Pics or banned
No mirrors in the gym :lol:
7AA6B8C7-ADA7-4FBF-93A6-06FFA6E4DB9E.jpeg

long sleeve button up/khakis and wallys... then Friday collar shirt/sweater with sneakers... my manager was giving me crap in the summer because I would wear a short sleeve polo shirt untucked saying that it was too casual and to save that for Friday... said the same thing about me wearing a sweater in the winter because it didnt have a collar... meanwhile he wears jeans everyday but tucks his shirt in so he thinks hes dressed up... what a joke

long sleeve button up/khakis and wallys... then Friday collar shirt/sweater with sneakers... my manager was giving me crap in the summer because I would wear a short sleeve polo shirt untucked saying that it was too casual and to save that for Friday... said the same thing about me wearing a sweater in the winter because it didnt have a collar... meanwhile he wears jeans everyday but tucks his shirt in so he thinks hes dressed up... what a joke

What’s your managers name? Want me to send the goons

When I say goons - it’s my small shop coming to acquire and then fire your boss

Wait wtf. These are our new road jerseys? I thought it was going to be our alternates not our road jerseys.

Nah bro. I’m not good with that. This is corny.

1706050882833.png

The best thing about our road uniforms was the navy and white piping/outline, now it’s super bland.

The Red Sox did this before remember? They went old school then went back within a few years because it was a failure. Which is exactly what we’ll do. Guarantee.

1706051160913.png

Back
Top Bottom