New Yorker's, our first L Vol. new atrocious license plates

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Cleveland >NYC

cleveland-brown-family-guy2.jpg

thats pretty wack

in MA if your plates were registered before the new ones came out, not only can you keep the old ones but you dont have to put them on the front and back ofyour car, only the front.

those NY plates with the statue of liberty are fire too.

wow ephan got you cali people worried. you guys feeling a bit inadequate these days?

Last week, Gov. David A. Paterson acknowledged the anger over the issue in a radio interview, but pointed out that the state "needed the revenues."He said that, like other parts of the budget, he would be willing to entertain alternatives as long as the state made up its deficit.

patterson is a moron. he basically said we know you are angry, but we want the revenue soooo go *#!@ yourself. how about legalizing weed jerkoff, that's anice alternative to make up the deficit. plate is ugly as sin

Paterson is trying to make as much money for the state as possible to close the deficit. Those plates are horrendous.

I signed a petition against this ridiculous act..

I hope it makes it to the legislature in time..

Only like 31% of yall can drive anyways, who cares? Our license plates have a Native American shooting an arrow at a star

Originally Posted by dmxgod

i signed as well

yes a new york thread!!

always wanted to know if the black man catching a taxi in new york thing was true?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Hopefully you signed the movie tax as well. He's proposing to add $4 to each ticket as a tax.

Back
Top Bottom