LOOK AT THE GOV' NOW

THE PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD GOT NO SAY IN NADA RIGHT NOW

THATS WE ARE SOOO MESSED UP AS HUMANS

THE EARTH IS FREE & HAS EVERYTHING WE NEED FOR EVERYBODY ON THIS EARTH

YET WE LIVE SOOO @##!%@+ LIMITED .....ITS RIGGED & THE POWER IS FAILING

THATS WHY THEY TOOK CONTROL OVER OBAMA TEAM ASAP .....SMH X 10000000000

:CALLS E.T :
alien.gif

I agree that we are messed up as humans... I'm just a little skeptical about the U.F.O. subject...
I know im gonna get flamed for saying this on NT but I put my faith in Jesus... not man
THIS IS OUR WORLD PROBLEM TODAY

WE CANT MAN UP AND DO THINGS OURSELF

WE NEED TO TAKE CHARGE & STOP WAITING FOR FAITH ....

THATS LIKE SAYING

" I HAVE DREAMS EVERY NIGHT BOUT DRIVING THE LAMBO ..... BUT I WAKE UP BROKE WITH A HONDA & JUST LIVE WISHING FOR THE BEST .... "

NO FAM STOP BEING LAZY & GO OUT GET THE LAMBO ....MAKE THINGS HAPPEN TO REACH IT

ALIENS >>> JESUS

THEY FOUND OUT A WAY TO TRANSPORT FROM OTHER PLANETS TO OURS......

YOU THINK THEY SAT ON THEY BUTTS WISHING FOR THE 2ND COMING OF JLIEN

NOPE ......

Well faith in Jesus has yet to fail me so I think I'll stick to it... yes I do go through the ups and downs just like
everyone else, but I also believe that a higher power has my back...IMO Jesus >>> Aliens on ANY day... but to each his own tho...
I agree with NothingBefore but I'm a bit more non offensive in the way I think. Instead of trying to force ideas onto other people (which I hate done to me as well), I try to make others understand. You have to admit that he does have a point, IMO religion has made people give up their power because the mindset of religious people is usually "Why should I worry? God'll take care of it." Now if you apply this to human society, this is where the cookie crumbles. Let's say we went to war with Iraq for financial reasons (you can argue with me on this one all you like), and the people who were profiting over there puts our friends and family overseas in danger by cutting corners (which they do btw), would you write to congress, hold rallies, etc. or pray to god for this corruption to stop?
That's why I think the corrupt portions of gov't prefer religious people because they're less willing to do anything and let the decisions lie on a (supposedly) invisible being in the sky.
I'm reminded of a good simile I came up with yesterday, religion is like looking into space with a telescope directed on one planet. You're missing out on every other star/planet/galaxy out there by concentrating your sight on this one planet. It might not even be there to begin with, all you might be seeing could be the reflection of the light from the planet and not ever see the actual planet itself your whole life.
But what you said is important though, "to each his own." No matter how hard I try, I can never change the minds of every religious person, nor is it my right to (as is not the rights of religious people to change the minds of the non-religious). The people who believe god exists, continue to do so, the others? We'll continue to do our own thing.
I always hear this from people but wouldn't your whole argument still make perfect sense if we replaced religion with nationalism, racism,tribalism, etc? I was talking to an Atheist the other day and she kept claiming that humanity would be better off without religion. Is this really the casethough? We're human and we'll always look for ways to differentiate between each other whether it's through religion, ethnicity, tribe etc so itsnot fair to blame this on religion.

This guy...I swear, after the whole Oct. 14th hype and it not occuring, I was hoping all these alien/ufo/creature/every weird thing he lives for, post woulddie down. Guess not?

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

This guy...I swear, after the whole Oct. 14th hype and it not occuring, I was hoping all these alien/ufo/creature/every weird thing he lives for, post would die down. Guess not?
thing is tho ...

i have already seen ufo's WAY before oct.14 & even after ....hell i even seen one this month
pimp.gif

just off of seeing what i seen ... my mind has been open before zeitgesit ....this film just put more out there

i can blame religion also.....BUT I BLAME PEOPLE/MONEY/GOV/SYSTEM PERIOD

ALL FOUR OF THOSE IS A DEADLY THING TO BE MESSING WITH

JUST DONT SEE WHY STUFF CAN BE FREE ?

THEY WAS BOUT TO GIVE THE WHOLE AMERICA FREE INTERNET ...TO KNOCK OFF A BILL TO DEAL WITH THE RECESSION BUT THAT FAILED THRU

....WHY NOT MAKE EVERYTHING ELSE FREE ?

WHEN PUSH COMES TO DEATH YOU'LL LEARN SOON

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

This guy...I swear, after the whole Oct. 14th hype and it not occuring, I was hoping all these alien/ufo/creature/every weird thing he lives for, post would die down. Guess not?
thing is tho ...

i have already seen ufo's WAY before oct.14 & even after ....hell i even seen one this month
pimp.gif

just off of seeing what i seen ... my mind has been open before zeitgesit ....this film just put more out there

i can blame religion also.....BUT I BLAME PEOPLE/MONEY/GOV/SYSTEM PERIOD

ALL FOUR OF THOSE IS A DEADLY THING TO BE MESSING WITH

JUST DONT SEE WHY STUFF CAN BE FREE ?

THEY WAS BOUT TO GIVE THE WHOLE AMERICA FREE INTERNET ...TO KNOCK OFF A BILL TO DEAL WITH THE RECESSION BUT THAT FAILED THRU

....WHY NOT MAKE EVERYTHING ELSE FREE ?

WHEN PUSH COMES TO DEATH YOU'LL LEARN SOON

I was seriously contemplating this the other day... I asked myself why do items have a pricetag?
Why do certain items have such an outrageous pricetag? Why not make things free.. if not affordable
for everyone? But that will never happen... people are to obsessed with PROFIT...

you know before zeitgest, when I was studying different religions, I started to question why is it that some/most religions have a similar story. so when thiscame out I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
so, I can not really argue. the thing that gets me is how we have to paper to get the things we need. this is not the way wasintended to be. but soon we will all be witness.

-smile

As an educator and psychology major I found this video very interesting. The main thing that everyone must realize is that we all have been conditioned andcultured to believe in certain things that we hold as "absolute truths". Whenever these "absolute truths" are tested, violence cansometimes be the result. It is not ignorance, fear, or the non-intelligence of a specific person to be offended when subjects like "Jesus" or"God" come into play, it is in the basic nature of our species to have such a reaction when something you believe in so strongly (an "absolutetruth") is tested, mocked, or even sometimes proven wrong.

I have learned over the years to never bring up religion or politics whenever I'm at the bar with my buddies. This may seem off topic but if you have evertried it, you know what I'm talking about.

Basically, whenever new information is brought to your attention just listen, process, and form your own judgements. Whether you agree or not, at least youlearned someone else's perspective about the situation.

---------------

My 2 cents.......

I was born and raised in the church and are blessed with a wonderful family who still has faith in, lets just say, a higher power. All my life I have askedmany questions regarding religion, humanity, and our social systems. In college I have taken many courses in Cross-Culture Psychology, Social Psychology,etc... Throughout my experience I have arrived at one simple conclusion. Throughout the world many religions exist. Some believe in a lord and savior who diedfor their sins, some believe in a vast array of Gods who all offer protection and guidance, some even believe in Aliens and Extra Terrestrial influence... butALL religions are directed at one common goal..... The promotion and guidance to live a healthy lifestyle. To me it does not matter whether you believe in aJesus or Allah, all that matters to me is that you promote and live a healthy lifestyle for you and your fellow man.

Im hoping the educated members on Niketalk give feedback to this thread...

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

Originally Posted by EdZ OnE

Originally Posted by CJ863

thats how i feel really....

THIS CYCLE IS SICK

THEY PAINTED THE PICTURE WE ARE LIVING IN

WE HAVE NOOOO TYPE OF SAY OF WHAT GOES DOWN .....LOOK @ WALL STREET NOW

LOOK AT THE GOV' NOW

THE PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD GOT NO SAY IN NADA RIGHT NOW

THATS WE ARE SOOO MESSED UP AS HUMANS

THE EARTH IS FREE & HAS EVERYTHING WE NEED FOR EVERYBODY ON THIS EARTH

YET WE LIVE SOOO @##!%@+ LIMITED .....ITS RIGGED & THE POWER IS FAILING

THATS WHY THEY TOOK CONTROL OVER OBAMA TEAM ASAP .....SMH X 10000000000

:CALLS E.T :
alien.gif

I agree that we are messed up as humans... I'm just a little skeptical about the U.F.O. subject...
I know im gonna get flamed for saying this on NT but I put my faith in Jesus... not man
THIS IS OUR WORLD PROBLEM TODAY

WE CANT MAN UP AND DO THINGS OURSELF

WE NEED TO TAKE CHARGE & STOP WAITING FOR FAITH ....

THATS LIKE SAYING

" I HAVE DREAMS EVERY NIGHT BOUT DRIVING THE LAMBO ..... BUT I WAKE UP BROKE WITH A HONDA & JUST LIVE WISHING FOR THE BEST .... "

NO FAM STOP BEING LAZY & GO OUT GET THE LAMBO ....MAKE THINGS HAPPEN TO REACH IT

ALIENS >>> JESUS

THEY FOUND OUT A WAY TO TRANSPORT FROM OTHER PLANETS TO OURS......

YOU THINK THEY SAT ON THEY BUTTS WISHING FOR THE 2ND COMING OF JLIEN

NOPE ......

Well faith in Jesus has yet to fail me so I think I'll stick to it... yes I do go through the ups and downs just like
everyone else, but I also believe that a higher power has my back...IMO Jesus >>> Aliens on ANY day... but to each his own tho...
I agree with NothingBefore but I'm a bit more non offensive in the way I think. Instead of trying to force ideas onto other people (which I hate done to me as well), I try to make others understand. You have to admit that he does have a point, IMO religion has made people give up their power because the mindset of religious people is usually "Why should I worry? God'll take care of it." Now if you apply this to human society, this is where the cookie crumbles. Let's say we went to war with Iraq for financial reasons (you can argue with me on this one all you like), and the people who were profiting over there puts our friends and family overseas in danger by cutting corners (which they do btw), would you write to congress, hold rallies, etc. or pray to god for this corruption to stop?
That's why I think the corrupt portions of gov't prefer religious people because they're less willing to do anything and let the decisions lie on a (supposedly) invisible being in the sky.
I'm reminded of a good simile I came up with yesterday, religion is like looking into space with a telescope directed on one planet. You're missing out on every other star/planet/galaxy out there by concentrating your sight on this one planet. It might not even be there to begin with, all you might be seeing could be the reflection of the light from the planet and not ever see the actual planet itself your whole life.
But what you said is important though, "to each his own." No matter how hard I try, I can never change the minds of every religious person, nor is it my right to (as is not the rights of religious people to change the minds of the non-religious). The people who believe god exists, continue to do so, the others? We'll continue to do our own thing.
I always hear this from people but wouldn't your whole argument still make perfect sense if we replaced religion with nationalism, racism, tribalism, etc? I was talking to an Atheist the other day and she kept claiming that humanity would be better off without religion. Is this really the case though? We're human and we'll always look for ways to differentiate between each other whether it's through religion, ethnicity, tribe etc so its not fair to blame this on religion.
This is true, as humans we have so many flaws built within us. But do you think that 1 less way to differentiate ourselves from others would be agood or bad thing?

I watched this the other day...

Summary:
The video explains the deceitfulness of the Fed and central banking systems.
It also talks about corruption in corporations on wall street and within our government.
It explains why religion is a false sense of purpose in life.
And it give suggestions on what can be done to make the world better.

Really, you don't need this video. Just question things in life. The purpose of life is to understand and to live within our environment. Understandinghelps advance our species to prosper. Technology is the tool to doing this. I'm not directly saying there is no Jesus, but I really hope there is in timeslike these. And really what do I want him to do? Actually nothing for me. I'm content with myself and my life. I do not need some man to tell me things aregoing to be ok. I'm my own man, I can fend for myself. I do wish the people who need some sort of comfort will find it.

We are on the brink of our entire financial system failing. There is no sign of recovery. And to try to save the sinking ship, the government is taking moreand more control everyday. The revolution is coming. I can't tell you what or how or when, but things have to change.

There are no signs of recovery. This economic crisis is planned. This is just the beginning.........of the end. KEEP THE INTERNET OUT OF THE GOVERNMENT'SHANDS. Its all we have right now.

Dear OP,

Jesus doesn't care if your a christian, as long as you know the truth of the universe and yourself. But he doesn't like ppl who type in caps.

Your mind has static interference that does not allow you to assess the picture clearly. Sit back and relax.

Religion aint really what they make it out to be. Its just so people wont lose hope. A lot of religions around the world use the same story that we use forjesus. Its all explaining the story of the stars and constalations. Jesus isnt real its just so people wont lose hope and kill themselves. Its been proven thatpraying relieves stress, because your basically putting your problems on someone else. Idk thats just what i think.

Back
Top Bottom