Newbie help appreciated

hey NT'ers! First of all I am honored to be part of this community.. you rock!!
happy.gif
Secondly, I have a noob question pertaining to copping at NDC.
Ok, whenever there is a midnight release of some hype JB's i always end up getting inside the site but having a hard time finding the specific shoe. i always try to search the shoe
but for some reason it just won't appear
mad.gif
. and so for the next 20 mins. when some good ol NT'ers post some links.. they all end up being sold out. How come some of you guys are
easily copping shoes at NDC? where do u get d "link"? Now the reason why I am asking is because I really need that AJ 2011 YOTR. We have no Niketown in orlando so copping yotr in ndc
is the only option. Thanks!!

hey NT'ers! First of all I am honored to be part of this community.. you rock!!
happy.gif
Secondly, I have a noob question pertaining to copping at NDC.
Ok, whenever there is a midnight release of some hype JB's i always end up getting inside the site but having a hard time finding the specific shoe. i always try to search the shoe
but for some reason it just won't appear
mad.gif
. and so for the next 20 mins. when some good ol NT'ers post some links.. they all end up being sold out. How come some of you guys are
easily copping shoes at NDC? where do u get d "link"? Now the reason why I am asking is because I really need that AJ 2011 YOTR. We have no Niketown in orlando so copping yotr in ndc
is the only option. Thanks!!

best thing to do is define your search as much as possible, so search for basketball sneakers, then sort by colors, and refresh at 12. that usually brings the sneakers right so you can click and buy.

also have all your information (credit card, shipping/billing address etc...) already in the system before 12 strikes.

GL!

best thing to do is define your search as much as possible, so search for basketball sneakers, then sort by colors, and refresh at 12. that usually brings the sneakers right so you can click and buy.

also have all your information (credit card, shipping/billing address etc...) already in the system before 12 strikes.

GL!

What I'd like to know is how NT'er get links to the sneaks on NDC before they release.

What I'd like to know is how NT'er get links to the sneaks on NDC before they release.

yup, I'm new here as well, but what I've seen so far is that you have to have your info in the system before the release comes out, that'll let you speed through checkout. Also if you follow nikestore on twitter they'll tweet a link to the release as soon as it goes up.

Originally Posted by AirUpTempo23

Originally Posted by zyr12wnb

Originally Posted by Akshun

We dont tho. 
grin.gif
really? so it's just a matter of refining your search on ndc then?
basically, I mean, ppl post NDC links at 12:01 or later but NDC don't put up the item til 12:00, the link wasn't even generated.

yup, I'm new here as well, but what I've seen so far is that you have to have your info in the system before the release comes out, that'll let you speed through checkout. Also if you follow nikestore on twitter they'll tweet a link to the release as soon as it goes up.

Originally Posted by AirUpTempo23

Originally Posted by zyr12wnb

Originally Posted by Akshun

We dont tho. 
grin.gif
really? so it's just a matter of refining your search on ndc then?
basically, I mean, ppl post NDC links at 12:01 or later but NDC don't put up the item til 12:00, the link wasn't even generated.

Back
Top Bottom