News: China's Massive Traffic Jam Could Last For Weeks

wow. I wouldn't even know what to do. how long is this highway. i'd leave and come back everyday

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

I'd just abandon the car.

This. And...

Originally Posted by jthagreat

id prolly kill someone.... 5days??!?!?!?!?

This.
Those.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

I'd just walk my #@* home. I bug out when people pull off to slow from a light, five days in traffic? They can have the car. Just get me out of there.

I'd just walk my #@* home. I bug out when people pull off to slow from a light, five days in traffic? They can have the car. Just get me out of there.

If I was in that joint, after half a day I'd be jumping over the divider catching a ride home on another highway. Pick the car up when the coast is clear.

If I was in that joint, after half a day I'd be jumping over the divider catching a ride home on another highway. Pick the car up when the coast is clear.

I guess China's infrastructure is not ready to be the second last economy in the world.

I guess China's infrastructure is not ready to be the second last economy in the world.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

motorcycles FTW!!!

if i saw a motorcycle just casually drive by i would lose it 
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
same her. open up the door knock his @ss out and take the bike.
Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Pardon me if I'm late, but........

It's okay, so is everybody in China
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
made my day

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

motorcycles FTW!!!

if i saw a motorcycle just casually drive by i would lose it 
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
same her. open up the door knock his @ss out and take the bike.
Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Pardon me if I'm late, but........

It's okay, so is everybody in China
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
made my day

Perfect excuse for any guy. Where you been the past month? Stuck in the traffic, I just got back. (In reality hes been smashing different broads and haven't come home).

And if there are honeys stuck in traffic, wow there are going to be some bored broads, those vendors better sell condoms.

Perfect excuse for any guy. Where you been the past month? Stuck in the traffic, I just got back. (In reality hes been smashing different broads and haven't come home).

And if there are honeys stuck in traffic, wow there are going to be some bored broads, those vendors better sell condoms.

Back
Top Bottom