News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

I always found Iron Fist being a white guy a joke anyway. It's like they finally wrote a cool superhero that heavily banked off the martial arts craze and draw but played it safe and made him white.

Shang Chi > Iron Fist
A Space Ghost film would be dope.
I would love that :pimp:

I'd love a Birdman film too :lol:

A Space Ghost film would be dope.
I liked the cartoon. Didn't watch his later night show. Birdman was cool too except shaq ruined it recently. Spent a lot of time watching Cartoon Network as a kid.
:lol: Shaq doesn't even say it like the og Birdman does. on some BIIIIIIIRRRRRRRDDDMAAAAAAAAAN! steez

I think Space Ghost would really work if they add the serious action along with the comedy. All action adventure story stuff could be mined from the modern day comic.

Last edited:
I always found Iron Fist being a white guy a joke anyway. It's like they finally wrote a cool superhero that heavily banked off the martial arts craze and draw but played it safe and made him white.

Shang Chi > Iron Fist
l

If they do a Heroes for Hire I expect 4 characters, Cage, Fist, Chi and Misty. DON'T CARE MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Oh yeah on the Agents of Shield show.... Any idea who J Augustus is playing? From that trailer I was saying Luke Cage but after that Rock business... who can he be?

*Starts Patriot rumor*

Shang Chi > Iron Fist
l

If they do a Heroes for Hire I expect 4 characters, Cage, Fist, Chi and Misty. DON'T CARE MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Oh yeah on the Agents of Shield show.... Any idea who J Augustus is playing? From that trailer I was saying Luke Cage but after that Rock business... who can he be?

*Starts Patriot rumor*

http://niketalk.com/t/536545/marvel...eries-abc-fall-2013-tuesdays/30#post_17907069

Shang Chi > Iron Fist
l

*Starts Patriot rumor*

http://niketalk.com/t/536545/marvel...eries-abc-fall-2013-tuesdays/30#post_17907069

...when does the show start again?

It's a body suit this time around instead of painted on her body so that might be the difference. Wig still looks kind of awful though.

Old one for reference

Last edited:
[h1]Sony's board debates breaking up with Spider-Man[/h1]
[h2]Firm considers investor plan to make its movie and music division public[/h2]By Brid-Aine Parnell

Posted in Financial News, 22nd May 2013 16:03 GMT

Sony has said that it will consider a proposal from activist investor Daniel Loeb that the group should sell off parts of its music and movies business, which includes popular franchises Spider-Man and Resident Evil and the weepy ballads of Brit crooner Adele.

Link

If these means Marvel has a chance to buy back the rights to ASM, I would LOVE IT. Peter Parker/Spider-Man should always be associated with New York City. Not having any reference to anything Spider-Man related in The Avengers was a bummer for me. =\

I think RE could be rebooted right with the right director. The ones released were so damn cheesy. :lol:

I like it. They doing it just cuz. You know Quicksilver aint gonna matter much. One running fast scene then he dead. Smart move just cuz this movie is coming out before Avengers 2.

Best outcome for me is Whedon decides not to use Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch in Avengers

Of all the avengers I want to see, Quicksilver ain't one of them. Truth be told super speed just doesn't look that cool in Movies.

Cap
Thor
Hulk
Iron Man
Hawkeye
Black Widow (hated her in the movie, you got real superheros using they powers and this broad loading up a 9mm :rolleyes)

Add in Falcon, Black Panther, Dr Strange, Luke cage and since they got DareDevil back through him in and call it a day. I mean this is movies we're talking about after a minute its just too many superheros for a 2 hour movie.

Back
Top Bottom