News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

always liked this move and looking forward to actually watching this doc, i dont think itll mind blowing but it should be a fun watch

Man.. I’m a fan of ole girl, but she reachin with some of these excuses

are their issues, of course

but who really supposed to get hyped for this.. I can’t remember the last movie with Kirsten Stewart in any significant role that I paid to see or even saw in full

:rofl:
Man.. I’m a fan of ole girl, but she reachin with some of these excuses

are their issues, of course

but who really supposed to get hyped for this.. I can’t remember the last movie with Kirsten Stewart in any significant role that I paid to see or even saw in full

Nobody wanted a Charlie's Angels remake/reboot so its on the studio to cast stars or talent that will attract an audience along with a good compelling story.

I feel Banks simply isnt proud of the movie, knows it isn't that good so she makes excuses on top of the fact that mostly female led movies have a stigma so they have to deal with the burden of keeping up the good will of those types of movies.

Also they just had a charlie’s angels reboot tv show a year or two ago that had hotter women like minka kelly and it got cancelled with the quickness. If she thought blonde butch haircut kristen stewart as a lead action star was the move in 2019 then she’s smoking crack.

The popup ads while i’m trying to type a response on my phone are ridiculous. I’ll be typing and get interrupted 2-3 times. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom