News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

there were altenate endings. i saw them on the DVD but im sure youtube has them as well. he survives in the alt one. throws nade and goes inside the safe

yeah Depp doesn't watch his own movies. like, ever. He clocks into work then clocks out. that's it

like i said in other threads, studios arent gon let IPs die because all these streaming services are desperate for contentsw

exactly why we getting more predators and their remaking Percy Jackson... more GoT and LotR... any books or comics out there is an IP waiting to be adapted into film or series

im surprised a narnia movie/series haven't been announced yet

hell they might be remaking Twilight soon

like i said in other threads, studios arent gon let IPs die because all these streaming services are desperate for contentsw

exactly why we getting more predators and their remaking Percy Jackson... more GoT and LotR... any books or comics out there is an IP waiting to be adapted into film or series

Im happy they are retrying Percy Jackson. Movies were bad and the story is pretty good and straightforward. Will make a good streaming series.

I thought they announced a new series/film through Netflix a couple years back?

Back
Top Bottom