News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

The mouse has the last say in everything

Dont kid yourself
That type of micromanaging doesn't seem realistic at all.

Okay to BW suit but no to SW suit cuz it's too revealing? :lol:

If all of yall want to play it like that then the execs at Disney are geniuses

Last edited:
Maybe someone will make or give her an official costume later on in the movie. What she's wearing in the pics are just street clothes. She'll get an avengers or shield membership card and get some cool gear.

Maybe someone will make or give her an official costume later on in the movie. What she's wearing in the pics are just street clothes. She'll get an avengers or shield membership card and get some cool gear.

That's given. This is Marvel Studios here. These aren't the ******s at Fox. Marvel wasnt showing us teaser concept art that would get debunked a few days later. Even if it don't look like the concept art it will still be sick.

Hulk's lucky, he just needs some pants that stretch a little bit. Cap gets his stuff from the government and shield. Thor has some Asgardian tailors and armor makers. Stark's the only one who makes his own stuff.

lol lucky.... Hulk needs to be a biochemical engineer or whatever he is just to be able to afford the clothes he destroys all the time.

I always thought after doing what hulk does........ The pants stay intact? lol

That keeps them together

Last edited:
It also keeps people apart

Glad that poisonous **** is done away with. Now they need to get rid of movie ratings over PG-13 and do what TV does and list out what to watch out for.

Whats the significance of Destiny and Mystique with the Comics Code? I don't get it :wow:

I always thought after doing what hulk does........ The pants stay intact? lol
They're usually the only thing that (conveniently) don't rip :lol: It's just something ppl shouldn't even think about.

Him walking around like Dr. Manhattan would be so awkward. Especially since he jumps around a lot.
:lol:
i mean could u imagine hulk fighting with a hard on
wouldnt it be super strong too
:lol:
getting knocked out by the D literately
no ayo though

Whats the significance of Destiny and Mystique with the Comics Code? I don't get it :wow:

In the original story Mystique was Nightcrawler's dad since she can shape shift into a man. Destiny was his mom. The CCA said no because they had strict rules about gender portrayals.

So they switched it to the story we know today and said Destiny and Mystique were close friends. But then years later, when the cca was done with, they revealed that they were indeed lovers.

I like the OG story a lot better

Last edited:
I thought you guys were actually joking about there being a CCA. I need to look up what other rules they had.

It also keeps people apart

Glad that poisonous **** is done away with. Now they need to get rid of movie ratings over PG-13 and do what TV does and list out what to watch out for.

Lesbian relationship and since Mystique is a shapeshifter they were suppose to be the parents of Nightcrawler with Mystique shapeshifting in to a man to impregnate Destiny and have Kurt. Editorial shot it down

FTR though, the comics code has been dead for decades. Marvel ditched it and then Stan Lee made his own one for Marvel I think in the 70s and then everybody else did similar.

Last edited:
I thought you guys were actually joking about there being a CCA. I need to look up what other rules they had.

They really set comics back with some of the most ridiculous rules. So much so that I would rank doing away with the CCA as one of the top 30 things that happened to comics

Man, you guys need to watch that documentary I posted a while back. Talks all about those and more. Rise and fall of Marvel, Political issues, Race issues, etc...

Back
Top Bottom