Status
Not open for further replies.
Your dad will

423.gif

29-Camron-NP.gif

Ain't nobody checking for you, boo boo.

Last edited:
You wouldn't? :lol: My goodness.

Because some ***** says something reckless I'm suppose to risk my safety and my girls safety? Best believe while you thumping your girl will either jump in or someone will hit her.I would exchange words and be on my way, I'm not putting my hands on anyone because of a word.****** be so quick to fight forgetting that anything can happen, arrested, lose job or worst,catch a manslaughter charge.

In the words of TI

A ***** put his hands on me alright
Otherwise stand there talk **** all night
Cuz I hit you and you sue me
I shoot you get locked up poor me

Boosie wouldn't even hit may weather he would just hire a young impressionable black boy to do it.

If im put in a situation where another man says somthing to mother of my kids or wifer,

"i would rather die with my pride, then live like a coward."

So i would put all my power in my first hit and go for the KO

Just watched some mayweather highlights. If something would've popped off, TIP would've been RIP. Son would've been left disfigured. Mayweathers power/speed is like a damn mongoose on crack.

Just watched some mayweather highlights. If something would've popped off, TIP would've been RIP. Son would've been left disfigured. Mayweathers power/speed is like a damn mongoose on crack.

:lol: ok I get the hint. 90s music was infinitely better than this stuff today.

Current rap and ratchet r&b is so infatuated with taking someone else's significant other; stuff is so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom