Next car in mind.. Which car is a better buy? Cadillac XTS or Dodge Charger RT Max?

from someone who has wanted the new model chargers(mainly the SRT though) since they've came out I would pick the XTS without hesitation

almost 50 grand for a FWD car?
laugh.gif

get da damn charger b.

why did you choose these two cars? they're not really comparable in performance or price. have you considered looking at anything pre-owned? cars depreciate most in the first couple years so you could catch something you wouldn't otherwise consider.

2 totally different cars, $12k in price difference.

Get da Charger.

Theres a dude here with a white SRT8 Charger with da red guts. Fuego.
pimp.gif

Have you looked at the Cadillac ATS? Cheaper and rear wheel drive.. also a bit more sporty. I'm personally not the biggest fan of the rear end of the XTS, reminds me too much of the DTS which is less sport more old man cruiser.

Have you looked at the Cadillac ATS? Cheaper and rear wheel drive.. also a bit more sporty. I'm personally not the biggest fan of the rear end of the XTS, reminds me too much of the DTS which is less sport more old man cruiser.

He feels the CTS is too small for him so he'd likely feel much more cramped in the ATS.

To the OP, I don't think you'd have a problem fitting in the CTS though, have you sat inside one?

FWD is good in the snow. But my vote goes to the Tesla.

Tesla's a ticking time bomb if it isn't charged once it's depleted :lol: Model S is an awesome car though. I hope they fix the battery issue

Back
Top Bottom