Next D.A.R meetup? Let's get it cracking...

We all got jobs...

School...

Kids...

Girlfriends...

[Pinky] A wife on the side...

So let's go ahead and get the thoughts out and confirmed early.

To set things up the right way
(although bammas wanna change the name of the event)...

Double CD

Download and/or Listen
@
http://djrns.com/tracks/DAR_90sHipHop.html

nerd.gif

Early april

Cuz $#***$ be cryin..

I'll say DC...

Don't matter where

Just aslong as the alcohol is served...

nerd.gif

Not sure if I should drive....... I dont have anymore spare keys. Lol "3 best friends that anybody can have! The three best friends that anyone can have"

Early May gets my vote. I was gonna skip out on walking, but Pres. Obama is doing our commencement speech. #BOW

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Please host it where I don't have to drop $20 on three beers.
frown.gif
I don't think there is anyplace within 30 miles that you can't spend less than $20 on three beers including tip
frown.gif
DC works for me, but the Fairfax area would be better, and this one, I will make it to, as long as it isn't the weekend of April 24th......

Bruh thats a deal right there.  I'd gladly ONLY have to pay that much.  Basically poo poo Beers are that light crap you pay 2 bucks a draft for.  Keep that ewww..

Wish I could make one. Its been a minute but we are on even earlier now, taken out of Late night.  I'll take that.

Thanks for the Downloads Kev.. they have been DLed Kind Sir.

*Gives Brotha Nod as I walk by*

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Bruh thats a deal right there.  I'd gladly ONLY have to pay that much.  Basically poo poo Beers are that light crap you pay 2 bucks a draft for.  Keep that ewww..

Wish I could make one. Its been a minute but we are on even earlier now, taken out of Late night.  I'll take that.

Thanks for the Downloads Kev.. they have been DLed Kind Sir.

*Gives Brotha Nod as I walk by*

Blue Moon and Bud Light Golden Wheat all day. That's what I prefer.

^^ This bamma out of no where... What up Fool. Whats up with the Spring Time BBall Summit Son Son? Was there one last year?

DC and sometime in April works for me. Now that I have moved and got situated, I can actually come this time.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^^ This bamma out of no where... What up Fool. Whats up with the Spring Time BBall Summit Son Son? Was there one last year?
Same old, haven't been on here for a loooooong minute!!!  Spring time bball?  You just want me to host one so you can come up in there with a all-white Lebron velour suit and tell bammas you gon' buy they property, LMA
roll.gif
!!! 

Nah man, there wasn't one last year, you woulda known if there was.

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

I'm pretty sure it's illegal to complain about beer prices when...
nerd.gif

#ImJustSayin #KanyeShrug

roll.gif

Oh so that's how you're gonna treat me? I see... 
tired.gif
*looks the other way*

Has anyone ever hosted @ their crib?

Is there some kinda namecard stickers or anything that'll be passed around? You know the " HELLO MY NAME IS ___________"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom