Next Friends and Family Discount?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any information about the next friends and family discount... I am almost 99% sure that I saw the coupons on here about a week ago, but now I cant find them. I know there is usually one around this time so hopefully its coming up soon. Thanks any info is appreciated.

It was last July 28-31. There might be another one in November, usually before Black Friday or the holidays. 

Originally Posted by jetta23

It was last July 28-31. There might be another one in November, usually before Black Friday or the holidays. 
That was Employee Appreciation for FTL/FA/Champs...or no?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by jetta23

That was Employee Appreciation for FTL/FA/Champs...or no?
No that was a Friends & Family for Nike Outlets. I don't know about the next one for the outlets...I can't really get the coupons like that anyway 
ohwell.gif

Employee Appreciation for Footlocker/Champs/Footaction was July 28-29 I believe(something like that) but it was a smaller limit the employees had to spend(like $500 or so), and I'm not sure when the next would be.

Footlocker/Champs/Footaction Friends & Family sales...we off that
eyes.gif
 catch up
laugh.gif

There is a sale now on clearance items from NDC, code = BATTERUP
Not exactly friends & family but some good deals in there, was checking them yesterday.

Mybad for not mentioning which store ...I was talking about FL/champs/FA but it's good to know the Nike ones too

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

so when will one actually occur?

Nike outlet friends/family is right now through the weekend....there is a thread already for ftl/champs

Back
Top Bottom