Next gen iPhone Casing and innards revealed. Vol: Are you the iPhone 5?

[h3]Next generation iPhone casing, innards revealed on video; are you the Verizon iPhone?[/h3]
track.aspx
By: Andrew Munchbach | Jan 5th, 2011 at 01:45PM

http://www.bgr.com/?p=71501">View Comments
Filed Under: Breaking, Mobile

A firm named GlobalDirectParts has put together a fairly extensive, five-plus minute video showcasing what they claim to be parts from Apple’s next generation iPhone (referred to as the iPhone 5 in the video). We get a crystal clear look at the charging-port flex-cable and outer aluminumskeleton of the device. There are several key differences between the iPhone 4 parts and the new parts we are being shown — displayed side by side in the video — including theabsenceof several of the black, plastic strips on the casing. This new iPhone shell still has a micro-SIM card slot, which could mean several things: it belongs to a global CDMA iPhone, it is a slight retooling of the current GSM iPhone 4 (iPhone 4GS anyone?), or… it’s just a fake (that’s still an option too). At the beginning of the video, around 0:23, the company appears to have a fully assembled version of the device and leaves us with the following taunt: “more coming next week.†While this video is from an unverified entity, it looks legitimate enough to warrant mention. Hit the break to have a peek and make sure to weigh in with your comments.
Thanks, Johnny!

[h3]Next generation iPhone casing, innards revealed on video; are you the Verizon iPhone?[/h3]
track.aspx
By: Andrew Munchbach | Jan 5th, 2011 at 01:45PM

http://www.bgr.com/?p=71501">View Comments
Filed Under: Breaking, Mobile

A firm named GlobalDirectParts has put together a fairly extensive, five-plus minute video showcasing what they claim to be parts from Apple’s next generation iPhone (referred to as the iPhone 5 in the video). We get a crystal clear look at the charging-port flex-cable and outer aluminumskeleton of the device. There are several key differences between the iPhone 4 parts and the new parts we are being shown — displayed side by side in the video — including theabsenceof several of the black, plastic strips on the casing. This new iPhone shell still has a micro-SIM card slot, which could mean several things: it belongs to a global CDMA iPhone, it is a slight retooling of the current GSM iPhone 4 (iPhone 4GS anyone?), or… it’s just a fake (that’s still an option too). At the beginning of the video, around 0:23, the company appears to have a fully assembled version of the device and leaves us with the following taunt: “more coming next week.†While this video is from an unverified entity, it looks legitimate enough to warrant mention. Hit the break to have a peek and make sure to weigh in with your comments.
Thanks, Johnny!

i hate being a 3gs holder- Everyone already has a 4g! And then when I have the 4gs everyones gonna be getting the 5G! And when I get the 5Gs everyones gonna get the 6g.....................

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i hate being a 3gs holder- Everyone already has a 4g! And then when I have the 4gs everyones gonna be getting the 5G! And when I get the 5Gs everyones gonna get the 6g.....................

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

laugh.gif
idk why you guys are shocked, there's a new iDevice every year.
June= new iPhone
September= new iPod
March/April(i think)= new iPad

laugh.gif
idk why you guys are shocked, there's a new iDevice every year.
June= new iPhone
September= new iPod
March/April(i think)= new iPad

Wow, that was annoying. There was about 30s of info in there - and none of it especially interesting.

I'm hoping that there will be a new one in the next few months. I can get a free upgrade in September so I want it to be out a couple of months by then to iron out the wrinkles.

Wow, that was annoying. There was about 30s of info in there - and none of it especially interesting.

I'm hoping that there will be a new one in the next few months. I can get a free upgrade in September so I want it to be out a couple of months by then to iron out the wrinkles.

Back
Top Bottom