Next gen iPhone Casing and innards revealed. Vol: Are you the iPhone 5?

Upgrade in Feb. so regardless it will be copped
pimp.gif

If it has a physical, I'm gonna call fake. Steven Jobs has said that he hates buttons and if he could, he'd make the Macs be all touchscreen.

If it has a physical, I'm gonna call fake. Steven Jobs has said that he hates buttons and if he could, he'd make the Macs be all touchscreen.

to the people saying another one... you do realize that there's a new blackberry released every month, as well as a new android is released every couple of months.

if anything, this is one thing apple does right with their phone. 1 new product per year.

i love my iPhone
pimp.gif

to the people saying another one... you do realize that there's a new blackberry released every month, as well as a new android is released every couple of months.

if anything, this is one thing apple does right with their phone. 1 new product per year.

i love my iPhone
pimp.gif

This is supposed to be the verizon iPhone but who really knows. No way a new iPhone comes out before June though.

This is supposed to be the verizon iPhone but who really knows. No way a new iPhone comes out before June though.

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

i hate being a 3gs holder- Everyone already has a 4g! And then when I have the 4gs everyones gonna be getting the 5G! And when I get the 5Gs everyones gonna get the 6g.....................

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
laugh.gif

i feel your pain. 

i hate being a 3gs holder- Everyone already has a 4g! And then when I have the 4gs everyones gonna be getting the 5G! And when I get the 5Gs everyones gonna get the 6g.....................

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
laugh.gif

i feel your pain. 

Originally Posted by al3x89

i love my iPhone
pimp.gif

This. Plus you can resell your old one on cl for ~$300 and get the new one for just tax

Originally Posted by al3x89

i love my iPhone
pimp.gif

This. Plus you can resell your old one on cl for ~$300 and get the new one for just tax

You sound like a tool.
#justsaying
On another note my 3gs is still doing what I need it to do.
I don't see the use in upgrading especially if you have tmobile like I do.
grin.gif

You sound like a tool.
#justsaying
On another note my 3gs is still doing what I need it to do.
I don't see the use in upgrading especially if you have tmobile like I do.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom