Next Jordan Football Cleat in 2009???

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

http://sneakernews.com/20...n-sanders-pe-prime-time/

air-jordan-xi-deion-sanders-cleats-03.jpg

air-jordan-xi-deion-sanders-cleats-07.jpg

PRIMETIME Fyre

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Im guessing a XI cleat this year ....

I hope your right. Has it ever been done? I don't even play organized ball (yet) but I'm all over them
tongue.gif

A VIII would be nice too.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Blackthidot

BUMP!!!
You're getting really annoying bumping and bumping this thread. If pics or info were out, they would be posted.

Originally Posted by bsnipes23unc

i think the XIV's would make a good cleat
Those already came out.....

Originally Posted by 93jUMpmAnKid

^^got them last season..somehwhat on the heavy side
eyes.gif
I felt the same way. They were real comfortable for me though.

Originally Posted by Rafool

BUMP!!!
You're getting really annoying bumping and bumping this thread. If pics or info were out, they would be posted.

Keep reading and getting annoyed then....

You will be the one crying when someone makes a new post with info then youll say do a search. Sorry I wasted YOUR webspace...cause you know, YOU pay to keep the bandwidth of the site up and running.

BUMP!!!

You will be the one crying when someone makes a new post with info then youll say do a search. Sorry I wasted YOUR webspace...cause you know, YOU pay to keep the bandwidth of the site up and running.
Learn how to quote someone noob. And no I only "cry" as you say, when threads are made with already known info. And you're right, Idon't own NT and I don't pay for it either but did you know you could donate money?
eek.gif
Have you?
eyes.gif

All I'm saying is you don't need to bump a thread when no info is out. Info will come when people get some and post it.....
tired.gif

BUMP!!!

look how this man quoted

i got the jordan 3 cleats last year but i had to have surgery. so now i get to rock the all black cleats for softball this year
pimp.gif

I used my 6's last year again, but I got some brand new white 3's for $60...They only way Ill buy new ones is if they release the 11's

I always thought it was a dumb idea to put patent leather on cleated sneakers such as the XI. Patent leather is supposed to be a sharp detail on the shoe, nowimagine copping for the football season and getting mud and grass stains all over that fresh and shiny patent. Waste of a fresh sneaker IMO.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I always thought it was a dumb idea to put patent leather on cleated sneakers such as the XI. Patent leather is supposed to be a sharp detail on the shoe, now imagine copping for the football season and getting mud and grass stains all over that fresh and shiny patent. Waste of a fresh sneaker IMO.
eyes.gif
ya but you would look fresh as hell the first game of the season
laugh.gif

anyways noticed the 2 of the xii pics i posted earlier didnt work so here they are again... i think i like them more as cleats than bball shoes!

6fnpdh.jpg

j99axl.jpg

air-jordan-12-xii-warren-sapp-pe-black-varsity-red-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom