NEXT THREE COUNTDOWN PACKS

i need to know whats good with the next three countdown packs?
when they droppin? how much? and who is tryna talk business that wears a sz.12? and where they droppin at?

ES?? I usually do Champs....probably not anymore atfer getting hassled for returning an extra pair of grey XXIII's I picked up.(got the NDC onesw/discount)The thing was they were DS with a receipt. The dickweed salesman said he'd do the wife a "favor" and take 'em back this time. Ifthey are "not returnable"...then make it effing clear on the receipt. Not to get off point. I'll make my purchases online for now on. UTA hasgreat prices on most of their newer J's and CP's.

This month's Jordan Countdown Pack features the II and XXI and will be available this Saturday, April 26 at 11am.

Note: Countdown Pack is excluded from the Spring Sale. LIMITED SIZES AVAILABLE. Call for availability.

The Air Jordan 2 debuted in the 1986-87 season, featuring a full length air sole and a faux lizard skin side panel, making it a very unique (at the time)basketball shoe. It was the last Jordan to make use of the Jordan "Wing" logo and was the only Jordan to be produced in Italy.

The other half of this month's countdown pack is the Jordan XXI. Taking inspiration from the Bentley Continental GT, this Jordan originally released only 2years ago, is a high tech performance shoe featuring I.P.S. (Independent Podular Suspension), carbon fiber shank plate and an innovative out-sole pattern.

RockPaperScissors
1524 E. Olive Way
Seattle WA 98122
#206.322.2305

Depending on how limited the size runs are, I would suggest to just get the online route!....some sites, like UTA and CitySole have some pretty good prices,and Kaysshoes does pre-orders! Get after it!

Back
Top Bottom