NEYO IS TRASH

picknroll

Banned
neyo1.jpg

Son disappointed me heavy with his new album..its gaaabagee..he is a disgrace to R&B..dude is straight pop....He should just stick to writing for femaleartists
smh.gif
smh.gif

He's not trash becuase In My Own Words was a good disc and "Mirror" still gets heavy rotation. On a side note, you'resuspect for posting this photo of Ne-Yo though. I already laughed at this 3 weeks ago so I'm not going to laugh again.

Well, you're late on the album, and just because I think he has the power to make another In My Own Words, he gets a pass from me.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

He's not trash becuase In My Own Words was a good disc and "Mirror" still gets heavy rotation. On a side note, you're suspect for posting this photo of Ne-Yo though. I already laughed at this 3 weeks ago so I'm not going to laugh again.
c/s..thats his best song..

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

He's not trash becuase In My Own Words was a good disc and "Mirror" still gets heavy rotation. On a side note, you're suspect for posting this photo of Ne-Yo though. I already laughed at this 3 weeks ago so I'm not going to laugh again.

I still think you're wack for finding the most "suspect" photo of Ne-Yo to spice up your thread. So what Ne-Yo is your girlfriendsfavorite artist. So what 90%of your girlfriends iPod is Ne-Yo songs.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Who would you consider a good R&B artist?
Musiq
Trey Songz [when he wants to be]
Avant
Bobby V
Brandon Hines
Miguel
Robin Thicke
Mario
Tyrese

I still think you're wack for finding the most "suspect" photo of Ne-Yo to spice up your thread. So what Ne-Yo is your girlfriends favorite artist. So what 90%of your girlfriends iPod is Ne-Yo songs.
But how you know he got a girlfriend?
grin.gif

ILLIONAIRE wasnt you the same dude that said Future Sex/Love Sounds >> Confessions?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Your opinion on all R&B subject matter is now null and void.

ILLIONAIRE wasnt you the same dude that said Future Sex/Love Sounds >> Confessions?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's debatable.

FS/LS had some masterpiece type beats.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Your opinion on all R&B subject matter is now null and void.

Comes Around (Interlude) > Confessions.

ne-yo puts out hits left and right, whether its singing or writing for another artists

I tried telling dudes. Hop on the Trey Songz bandwagon. I smell something fishy with this Neyo kid. No one listened. LOL, now Trey Songz will blow like heshould have a few years ago.

ne yo has been garbage.

and illionaire musta got those drawls beat to that FS/LS cd real tough....

must've made a lasting impression.

cus there aint no way in hell that cd messes with confessions.

[snoop] don't get mad, i'm only being real [snoop]

Back
Top Bottom